SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Anyone have a surface cleaner attachment for your pressure washer???
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone have a surface cleaner attachment for your pressure washer??? Login/Join 
That is my spot.
posted Hide Post
My best buddy has one with his Honda Pressure washer. He bought it for his driveway and patios, and sidewalks (at his office.)

I have about 20 hours on it for my porches, carports and decks and think it is GREAT! If you have adjustable pressure, even better.

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin

Posts: 2110 | Location: Rural Tallahassee, FL | Registered: October 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Paddle your
own canoe
Picture of BigWhup
posted Hide Post
Definitely worth every penny!

Posts: 1553 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: August 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have the Briggs and Stratton that I picked up t Lowes. Does a great job on driveway and cool deck plus, as an added bonus, I used it in my pool (under water) and it cleaned algae and dirt of the walls and steps amazingly well

Posts: 3987 | Location: Peoria, AZ | Registered: November 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
I had to buy one after reading all these positive posts. Purchased a Karcher 15" for a 3200psi washer. Hope to try it this week on the concrete and my RV.roof and maybe sides.

Posts: 4622 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have this one and for the money, I'm pretty happy with it.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Ho...r-AEZ31023/203105727

Posts: 258 | Location: Murfreesboro, TN | Registered: February 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post