SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    China apologizes for forcing Biden's staff to submit to anal Covid exams
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

China apologizes for forcing Biden's staff to submit to anal Covid exams Login/Join 
Corgis Rock
Picture of Icabod
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
How do you say Fuck Off in Mandarin?:

滚开
Gǔn kāi

“ The work of destruction is quick, easy and exhilarating; the work of creation is slow, laborious and dull.

Posts: 6060 | Location: Outside Seattle | Registered: November 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
Just the Q-tip Big Grin

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would be very tempted to give them a bigger sample than they anticipated.

Posts: 1994 | Location: DFW Texas | Registered: March 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
When asked about the incident, Biden replied “As long as the check clears!

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10917 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
I bet Fang Fang was giving Eric Swalwell the anal swab on a regular basis!

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
LMAO. Watch this!

https://youtu.be/hmUVo0xVAqE

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12568 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Prefontaine:
LMAO. Watch this!

One of the best movies ever and sadly where we are headed.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7057 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Enjoy Computer Living
Picture of LoungeChair
posted Hide Post
Civics lesson for the day: The US State Department is no more part of “Biden’s staff” than the US Marines are.

-Loungechair

Posts: 674 | Registered: October 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LoungeChair:
Civics lesson for the day: The US State Department is no more part of “Biden’s staff” than the US Marines are.

Biden’s administration

But you know that.

Roll Eyes

Posts: 33601 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
It was a ploy to examine their brains and do an implant.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19582 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
Biden is already accustomed to being anally probed by China, but they do pay him for it.

Posts: 8602 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by r0gue:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
"China sends probe to Uranus"

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Oh man. For The WIN! BwaHaHaHAHAHA!

Big Grin Cool

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25640 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG4EVA:
quote:
Originally posted by Prefontaine:
LMAO. Watch this!

One of the best movies ever and sadly where we are headed.

We call it the documentary of our future, seriously.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12568 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Past Master
Picture of yucaipa
posted Hide Post
quote:
China has largely contained the pandemic; only a handful of cases are reported daily across the country of 1.4 billion people.

No they haven't. What is "reported" and what is happening is two different things.

Harry S. Truman

www.CrossCountryQuilting.com
"Deep in the heart of the Ozarks"

Posts: 3967 | Location: Boone County, Arkansas | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post