SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    China apologizes for forcing Biden's staff to submit to anal Covid exams
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

China apologizes for forcing Biden's staff to submit to anal Covid exams Login/Join 
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted
This is NOT from the Babylon Bee or The Onion!! Big Grin Big Grin

Biden officials literally bending over and taking it from China Razz Big Grin

https://www.vice.com/en/articl...d-tests-us-diplomats

China Gave US Diplomats Anal COVID Tests ‘In Error,’ American Officials Say

The U.S. State Department says it is committed to preserving the “dignity” of American diplomats.

The Chinese government has promised to stop using anal swabs on American diplomats to test for COVID-19 after Washington complained that the practice was undignified, the U.S. State Department said.

“The State Department never agreed to this kind of testing and protested directly to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs when we learned that some staff were subject to it,” a State Department spokesperson told VICE World News on Wednesday.

The spokesperson said Beijing had assured Washington that the test was given “in error” and that diplomatic personnel were exempt from the test, which was mandatory for incoming travelers in some parts of China.

“We have instructed staff to decline this test if it is asked of them, as was done in the past.”

On Thursday afternoon, China’s foreign ministry spokesman Zhao Lijian denied Beijing had asked U.S. diplomats in China to undergo anal swab tests.

Some Chinese regions have been ordering anal swabs for people under quarantine, including those who arrived from abroad. Authorities say the tests can avoid missing infections.

It’s not clear how many U.S. diplomats or their family members have gone through the tests.

The State Department spokesperson said it is committed to preserving the “dignity” of American diplomats and their families, consistent with the Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations and other diplomatic law provisions.

In an online post earlier in February, China’s National Health Commission said in some cases, the coronavirus can be more readily detected in anal samples than in throat and nasal samples. But it acknowledged rectal swabs are not suitable for mass use because they are inconvenient and unpopular.

According to the commission’s instructions, the anal samples are collected by inserting a cotton swab three to five centimeters (about one to two inches) into the rectum.

Reports about anal COVID-19 testing prompted a wave of panic on Chinese social media last month. A traveler from Australia to China who was given anal swabs in September told VICE World News it felt like having diarrhea.

China has largely contained the pandemic; only a handful of cases are reported daily across the country of 1.4 billion people. Its relatively early recovery helped its film industry break records earlier this month during the Lunar New Year holiday, but the authorities remain wary of foreign visitors who could bring new outbreaks.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
They probably liked being probed in the ass.

Posts: 13047 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
How do you say Fuck Off in Mandarin? You come at me with a swab and says it’s going up my ass, we have a problem.

Make no mistake, this was purposeful to humiliate Biden, he’s just too far gone to notice or care. Roll Eyes

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
How do you say Fuck Off in Mandarin? You come at me with a swab and says it’s going up my ass, we have a problem.

Make no mistake, this was purposeful to humiliate Biden, he’s just too far gone to notice or care. Roll Eyes

Well he's certainly not going to speak up or do anything about it.

Posts: 13047 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
HA HA HA

Total power play by China to humiliate the US, and they fell for it.

Can you imagine anyone trying this with Trump diplomats?

We are already a laughing stock and Bidens only been in for a month

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nighthawk
posted Hide Post
Well it shows how Biden’s administration deals with China.

"Hold my beer.....Watch this".

Posts: 5933 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
There it is! My moment of zen for today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21078 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
HA HA HA

Total power play by China to humiliate the US, and they fell for it.

That roar I hear is China laughing it's ass off, as am I. Big Grin

Posts: 3238 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
"China sends probe to Uranus"

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

Big Grin

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3758 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Oh man. For The WIN! BwaHaHaHAHAHA!

Posts: 11355 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
They deserve it. Or should I say they earned it. Either works.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19111 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Ok I don’t see a real problem with this.

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
China thinks all Americans are like the nominee for Assistant Health Secretary. They were just trying to be accommodating.

Posts: 12580 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by old rugged cross:
They deserve it. Or should I say they earned it. Either works.
Huge +1!

Posts: 3128 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
Biden diplomats enjoy that kind of thing.

Posts: 1957 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
At least Obama only bowed and never bent over,..............as far as we know.

Posts: 4472 | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I cant imagine any scenario in which Americans should or would submit to anything like this by any foreign government and certainly not for the lying Chinese.
It shows how gutless and pandering our government has become. And how fully they worship at the Church of Covid.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Hey it’s what they’ve been doing to us since Nov 4. May their butthurt continue.

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Well, certainly won’t be the only time that the Biden administration takes it in the ass from China....

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37084 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post