SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    A huge thank you to Dave Truong!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A huge thank you to Dave Truong! Login/Join 
Picture of sig sailor
posted
As the winner of Dave's May Karma, I would like to thank Dave for the wonderful Citizen's Eco Drive watch. I tried but am to "computer stupid" to post a picture, but if you google Citizen watches and search model AW7030-06E, you can see the watch Dave picked out for me. If someone who is better than I (pretty much everyone) with computers, would post the picture that would be appreciated.
I was very pleased to find that the style of watch Dave sent me would have been the one I picked, if given a choice. Also the level of service I received from Dave and the staff at Mimi's Jewelry was incredible. You would have thought I was spending 10 to 15 thousand dollars instead of getting something for free.
Thank you Dave and God Bless,
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1679 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fly High, A.J.
Picture of tk13
posted Hide Post
Is this it? If so, I'm jealous.

Posts: 1647 | Location: Suffolk, VA | Registered: March 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
Yes, that is it, thank you tk13. I understand you being jealous, I absolutely love it.
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1679 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
Congratulations my friend!!!

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6008 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
Dave. You are the Prince of Sigforum. We are in your debt.

Posts: 4409 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post