SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Neal McCoy song ~ Take A Knee, My A...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Neal McCoy song ~ Take A Knee, My A... Login/Join 
Picture of sleepla8er
posted

Song by the Country performer, Neal McCoy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oY74hOK_iQ

Posts: 2856 | Location: San Diego, CA  | Registered: July 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for this post. My "Warrior Song" ringtone is going to be replaced with one from this song.

USMC (Ret) 1970-1990
Recovering 1911 Addict
NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 173 | Location: Manassas, VA | Registered: May 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
I like it Smile

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1898 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
This one has a moving slide show with it and is from Neil McCoy's official YouTube channel:

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPNnsi2dJIQ

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23242 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of drew3630
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting

I'm not into country music too much but this song just became one of my top 10!

Posts: 244 | Location: Northern California | Registered: June 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Hats off, to the Real McCoy...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43876 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
Always liked Neil McCoy's stuff. Good on him!

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3762 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIG 229R
posted Hide Post
My son actually met him and said he is a real down to earth guy. I really like the song.

SigP229R
Harry Callahan "A man has got to know his limitations".
Teddy Roosevelt "Talk soft carry a big stick"
I Cor10: 13 "1611KJV"

Posts: 6066 | Registered: March 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by drew3630:
Thanks for posting

I'm not into country music too much but this song just became one of my top 10!

My sentiments exactly! Excellent song and excellent video. God bless America!

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10704 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sleepla8er
posted Hide Post

Hey TatorTodd ~ GREAT find locating that version of the song, THANKS for posting it!!!

Posts: 2856 | Location: San Diego, CA  | Registered: July 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Beautiful Mind
Picture of DetonicsMk6
posted Hide Post
That was excellent! Thanks for your post!

Posts: 4811 | Registered: March 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post