SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Any Mechanical Engineers here?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any Mechanical Engineers here? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Not an Engineer, but BS in Engineering Technology, QA-QC/Welding/Light Metallurgy/Manufacturing-Fabrication background. Be glad to help if possible.

Bill Gullette

Posts: 1526 | Location: Behind the Pine Curtain  | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ok emails have been sent out to those who have replied to this thread.

There are a few people who either did not have an email listed or the email was returned, if you guys can contact me and give me a good contact email for you, I would appreciate it.

For the following people I have issues with email:
kranky
ARLEN
Maladat
sureshot45

Thanks

Posts: 1491 | Registered: December 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Super Shooter,
I'm not a Mechanical Engineer and I'm not sure what kind of help or advice you are looking for but my daughter is in the same boat. She will also be graduating in May as a Mechanical Engineer from the University of Tulsa.

So, to you I will simply say good job, best wishes and Congratulations!

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24067 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a PhD in Aerospace Engineering and am working as a Mechanical Engineer in the Oil and Gas industry. What kind of info are you looking for? I've been on both the technical and management side of things (Project Manager) in the New Product Development group of a very large services company. I've worked domestically and internationally if that helps. Shoot me an e-mail if there's something I can help you with.

Posts: 212 | Registered: April 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of maladat
posted Hide Post
Hey, you may have accidentally added an "m" to the end of mine - it really is m@mldt.co not m@mldt.com.

Posts: 6319 | Location: CA | Registered: January 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Super Shooter:
Ok emails have been sent out to those who have replied to this thread.

There are a few people who either did not have an email listed or the email was returned, if you guys can contact me and give me a good contact email for you, I would appreciate it.

For the following people I have issues with email:
kranky
ARLEN
Maladat
sureshot45

Thanks

Checked my email in my profile. It is good. You may have just mistyped something. Regardless, sent you a note to reply to.

Take care,
K

Posts: 178 | Registered: January 27, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rustpot
posted Hide Post
Late to the party here.

Mechanical Engineer, BSME from Michigan Technological University, graduated 2010.

Working a few years in temperature control for fluids processes, a lot of automotive paint, now doing heat reject on furnaces and power supplies, mostly in heat treat, automotive or otherwise, some telecom, aerospace, a few other industries. Started more in design, doing modeling work in Inventor. Shifting more toward a process/application for non-standard customers.

Be happy to help if I can. Email is in my profile.

Posts: 6030 | Location: Romeo, MI | Registered: January 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As of now I have replied to all but the stragglers, ARLEN and sureshot45 Wink. Thanks everyone for taking the time to reply to this thread and offer comments of encouragement, professional advice, and a way to communicate with you. For those of you that have given me your contact info I will attempt to call this weekend, I hope that works out for you guys.

Posts: 1491 | Registered: December 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Super

I responded to your email with my phone number - probably easier to talk than write

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
Super Shooter,
I'm not a Mechanical Engineer and I'm not sure what kind of help or advice you are looking for but my daughter is in the same boat. She will also be graduating in May as a Mechanical Engineer from the University of Tulsa.

So, to you I will simply say good job, best wishes and Congratulations!

If she has questions, she can email me as well. More than happy to help out.

Dream Big, Work Hard

Posts: 13 | Location: Wisconsin  | Registered: September 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post