SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Being a Social Justice Warrior - <sad...but true>
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Being a Social Justice Warrior - <sad...but true> Login/Join 
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted
Best quote:

"I don't actually stand for anything...I just crusade against everything I don't stand for".

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12320 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just having a good time
Picture of ragman
posted Hide Post
Thanks for a good laugh too start my day. Smile

" I didn't fail the test,I just found 100 ways to do it wrong." - Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 1489 | Location: N. C. | Registered: November 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
I'm presuming (actually hoping) that is satire.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
YEs...JP Sears lampoons everything. His recent spot "Being a Millennial" was hysterical.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00FDR1E0zvE

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
I'm presuming (actually hoping) that is satire.

flashguy

You really had to ask that?

Posts: 33777 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Sears is the man! Nothing he's spoofed isn't funny.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15561 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Dats a big avatar Marine

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
quote:
Dats a big avatar Marine

Yeah, sorry about that. I've been trying to find the one I had before I switched at Christmas.

Sometimes I forget not everyone has insane internet speed. I'll get it fixed tonight.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12320 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
Dats a big avatar Marine

That's what she said...

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo Jones:
YEs...JP Sears lampoons everything.

Even gun owners..

Posts: 14637 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post