SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Elizabeth Warren To Mollie Tibbetts’ Family: You Need To Focus On ‘Real Problems’ Like Immigrant Family Separations
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Elizabeth Warren To Mollie Tibbetts’ Family: You Need To Focus On ‘Real Problems’ Like Immigrant Family Separations Login/Join 
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BurtonRW:
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
Warren has enough brass to start a foundry.

Please don’t confuse arrogance for courage.

This bitch has plenty of one and none of the other.

-Rob

I didn’t mean that as a compliment and have never heard it used in a complimentary way.

Posts: 26905 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Elizabeth Warren To Mollie Tibbetts’ Family: You Need To Focus On ‘Real Problems’ Like Immigrant Family Separations

We could dismiss the "family separation" issue as being FOS, misguided, deluded, at worst a liar. Those kinds of remarks are SOP and expected. Directing it to the family of a murder victim who hasn't even been buried yet escalated it to just plain evil bitch. I think (hope) this will cost her and her party outside of hard-core sycophants supporters.

Posts: 27957 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
There is no shortage of dangerous Democrats in this country, but I'd always thought of Warren as just a joke. I was so very wrong! Anyone who can make a statement to Mollie Tibbetts' family that they need to focus on real problems; is a very, very dangerous Democrat. Mollie's family has a real problem, you POS!
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1683 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
'Stop Lying': Angel Mom Blasts Elizabeth Warren for Immigration Reform Comments After Tibbetts Tragedy

http://insider.foxnews.com/201...ng-about-immigration

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mollie is now separated from her parents now.

Once again Warren is screwed up. Hope she runs against Trump in 2020.

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
I wish an email address could be leaked to message this bitch and voice extreme displeasure. If you look on the Massachusetts.gov website, they want you to leave all manner of personal information just to send an opinion.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15579 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
hey Warren you arrogant piece of shit

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53180 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by striker1:
The 2020 Donkey ticket should be Warren-Sanders, just for the laughs.

It's going to be Fauxcahontas-Angry Kamala

The REAL laughs will be after they get destroyed at the polls.

Posts: 33808 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
We should start the wall with every brick bearing the name of a victim.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 12682 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Warren is a lying trash dump.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
To call her a steaming pile of shit is an insult to steaming piles of shit.

Mad Mad Mad

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5644 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5738 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post