SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Elizabeth Warren To Mollie Tibbetts’ Family: You Need To Focus On ‘Real Problems’ Like Immigrant Family Separations
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Elizabeth Warren To Mollie Tibbetts’ Family: You Need To Focus On ‘Real Problems’ Like Immigrant Family Separations Login/Join 
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cworetired:
She just needs to disappeare. I dont mean go away either.

No way. I can’t get enough of her. She needs to be the Democrat contender in 2020.

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Security Sage
Picture of striker1
posted Hide Post
The 2020 Donkey ticket should be Warren-Sanders, just for the laughs.

RB

Cancer fighter (Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma) since 2009, now fighting Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma.

Posts: 7133 | Location: Michiana | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
We have a lot of Fucked-up People in this Country and too many of them have a position of power, don't me how they got it.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8349 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
If I were Mollie's father I would kick the ever loving shit out of Warren. Not joking.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11107 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
This is what as known as derangement. She would have drank Jim Jones Kool Aid in Guyana. Totally and unequivocally devoted to a cause. With her it is the leftist/Democratic cause. Nothing is more important than the cause. Nothing will ever detract or lessen the intensity of the cause.

If Mollie Tibbets had been her own daughter she would have said the same thing. Yes she would have,the derangement is so absolute.

It’s time we start to understand how deep the derangement goes. She’s not alone by any means.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8530 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Beautiful Mind
Picture of DetonicsMk6
posted Hide Post
How do you say, "Burn Screaming In Hell For An Eternity." in Ojibaway? I want to make sure she understands.

“The most dangerous man to any government is the man who is able to think things out for himself, without regard to the prevailing superstitions and taboos. Almost inevitably he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane, and intolerable...”
― H.L. Mencken

-All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

Posts: 4811 | Registered: March 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
She's such a vile creature.

I hope she has the audacity to run for FAUXTUS in 2020.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by blueye:
If the illegals where to vote Republican that wall would be built so fast and so big you could see it from outer space.

Now THAT made me laugh! SO true.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
Lets hope they nominate her for President.

Not likely, but what a gift that would be.

Oh yeah. The Gift that keeps giving.

If one thinks the majority of the country sees eye to eye with this lunatic, they might as well keep supporting Gary Johnson. This bitch is perhaps the front runner of the commies and I love it.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16689 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Fauxcahauntus is a bonafide Asshat...

Posts: 13808 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
women dug his snuff
and his gallant stroll
posted Hide Post
In a normal world, something like this would end Warren’s political career.

Posts: 10823 | Registered: August 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
I rarely ever use this word, but I hate this woman. I hope I live long enough to piss on her grave.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
We should probably be ecstatic. The leftist do not appear to have learned anything at all from 2016. Trump will punish these fools on the campaign trail.

Posts: 1971 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Liberalism is a mental disorder. But, leftism is just pure evil.

Q

Posts: 26372 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
When I take a BM, I'm considering switching from calling it "dropping an 0bama" to "ejecting an Elizabeth Warren"

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23244 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
When I take a BM, I'm considering switching from calling it "dropping an 0bama" to "ejecting an Elizabeth Warren"

I'd suggest rotating the two. Bonus is that you are never wrong which ever you drop.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20817 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
ammoholic
Picture of drtenb330
posted Hide Post
Perhaps one of the most inappropriate, callous, political comments of our modern time?

The most selfish, indecent, display of douchery.

Congrats "Lisbeth, you suck.

Posts: 1632 | Location: Miami Beach, Florida | Registered: December 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by House Stark:
A Young American child has died and its not important, Kill by an aliens and its still not important. kids who we don't know their names, their faces or not responsible for are far more important than the American Children. This is heartbreaking infuriating.

That's more appropriate.

Q

Posts: 26372 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Reminds me of this classic:

quote:
Shaw, looking commanding and stern, began: "By agreement between the candidates, the first question goes to Gov. Dukakis. You have two minutes to respond: "Governor, if Kitty Dukakis were raped and murdered, would you favor an irrevocable death penalty for the killer?"

In the press room, there were gasps from the reporters. "Whaaaa?" "Did he really say that?" "Un-BELIEVE-able."

Any TV director worth his headphones would have immediately ordered a camera to get a reaction shot from Kitty, who was sitting in the audience. After all, it was her rape and murder being talked about.

But reaction shots of the candidate's families were expressly forbidden by the debate agreement. So the camera stayed locked on Dukakis.

And Dukakis answered instantly and smoothly. "No, I don't, Bernard," he said. "And I think you know that I've opposed the death penalty during all of my life."

He had been on the record for years and years on that subject. Massachusetts had no death penalty and also had one of the lowest crime rates of any industrialized state in the country. Dukakis didn't believe in capital punishment. He had seen all the studies and he didn't believe it deterred crime.

So should he throw out that principle because the hypothetical victim was now his wife? Is that what principles were all about? They were good when others' loved ones were involved but not good when your own were involved?

In the press room, the murmurs over Shaw's question now turned to mutters over Dukakis' answer. "He's through." "That's all she wrote." "Get the hook!"

The reporters sensed it instantly. Even though the 90-minute debate was only seconds old, they felt it was already over for Dukakis. He had not been warm. He had not been likable. He had not shown emotion. He had merely shown principle.

Link: Questions that kill candidates’ careers

Posts: 18052 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You don’t have to look long or hard to see just how bankrupt the Democratic Party is, with Warren, Pelosi, Waters, Schumer, etc. you see a uncaring, lying bunch of useless politicians who have no socially redeeming values.

Posts: 1833 | Location: central Alabama | Registered: July 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post