SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Elizabeth Warren To Mollie Tibbetts’ Family: You Need To Focus On ‘Real Problems’ Like Immigrant Family Separations
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Elizabeth Warren To Mollie Tibbetts’ Family: You Need To Focus On ‘Real Problems’ Like Immigrant Family Separations Login/Join 
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
She needs to get bent.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
I am so upset with this story and the ridiculous coverage that I don't have words to express my outrage.
I'm just glad I don't live in Mass.

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6311 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Words can not adequately describe these left wing loons. Real problem of illegal immigrant family separation? How about the fact that it is PERMANENT for Mollie's parents you worthless piece of shit!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16192 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What a piece of useless crap

Posts: 1568 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Un freaking believable.

Posts: 1960 | Location: Indiana or Florida depending on season  | Registered: March 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Outrage as MSNBC guest Christina Greer dismisses the murder of Mollie Tibbetts as 'a girl in Iowa' that 'Fox News is talking about'

Christina Greer, referred to Mollie Tibbetts as 'a girl in Iowa' when comparing Fox News' coverage of President Donald Trump scandals
Fordham University professor appalled viewers of MSNBC's The Beat on Tuesday by suggesting Fox News shouldn't be focusing on the story
NRA life member, Alana Mastrangelo, shared clip with 133,000 Twitter followers
Greer predicted Trump would speak about the revelation Tibbetts was killed by an illegal Mexican immigrant at his rally that night
Political scientist has since shared an apology on Twitter but many users won't accept her words which expressed her sorrow for Tibbetts' family

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new...Mollie-Tibbetts.html

Posts: 12658 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
I suppose it would be too much to hope for that she’d get the Dem Presidential nomination.

Posts: 13237 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
fauxahauntus said:
quote:
“But one of the things we have to remember is we need an immigration system that is effective, that focuses on where the real problems are.”

The real problem is there is no wall, you malignancy!

Posts: 6386 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So the (D) comes out in favor of the illegal. I knew I could count on them to do the most evil and stupid thing.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by roberth:
So the (D) comes out in favor of the illegal. I knew I could count on them to do the most evil and stupid thing.

Well they gotta protect that reliable voting block. You know, if you want an omlette you gotta break a few eggs. Mad

Posts: 3144 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
quote:
where parents are being temporarily separated from their children.

Well Fauxahauntus, Mollie's parents have been PERMANENTLY separated from their child.

But you know what, the democrats DO NOT CARE.
They want us to become victims of their "dreamers".

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39744 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Slow death by woodchipper would not be too cruel and inhuman for that lousy POS!

Posts: 3475 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dies Irae
Picture of Opus Dei
posted Hide Post
That nasty bitch figuratively stuck a campaign sign in the soft dirt of that girl's fresh grave.

Posts: 5750 | Location: Fort Heathen, Texas | Registered: February 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Democratic Sen. Elizabeth Warren said Wednesday she’s “sorry” Mollie Tibbetts is dead, but urged her family and friends to remember to focus on the “real problems” at the border, where parents are being temporarily separated from their children.

Yeah, please tell a family dealing with a murder what the "real problem" is. The media is the only thing holding that party up at this point.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She just needs to disappeare. I dont mean go away either. That has to be the lowest thing I have heard.

Posts: 991 | Location: UP of Michigan | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
quote:
She needs to get bent.

flashguy

A Sig Forum Classic! Smile

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19158 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
she is the gift that keeps on giving

much like a venereal disease

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is surely the most incomprehensibly callous statement I’ve heard in a long time. Shame on her.

Posts: 4756 | Registered: July 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
I find myself asking why do these people exist?
Who would possibly vote for one of these people to hold high office in this country?
They are vile creatures, and yet, there are people who support them and think they are wonderful.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24066 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Flyboyrv6
posted Hide Post
Room temp, asap.

Posts: 828 | Registered: January 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post