SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Misguided SJW fired by her own mother for SJWing
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Misguided SJW fired by her own mother for SJWing Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
What does the oh so wise child say now?

Posts: 107255 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The guy behind the guy
Picture of esdunbar
posted Hide Post
politics and business don't mix. The NFL is slow to figure this out as well.

Posts: 7548 | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

About this time next week she'll be saying

"would you like fries with that shake?" from the drive-thru window at McDonalds.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8321 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old, Slow,
but Lucky!
Picture of dsmack
posted Hide Post
quote:

You can safely bet that she is blaming everyone but herself for the results of her abjectly stupid rantings. Roll Eyes

Don

Posts: 3418 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: March 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
No, I'd really like to know. She has a Facebook page or Twitter or whatever. Has she made any comment since she fucked up her mother's life?

Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by esdunbar:

Throw Rock Actors, Bands/singers into that group too...

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8318 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Dumb fuck.

She should've called for the banning of black people since they are the biggest threat to one another as evidenced by crime statistics of black on black crime. Roll Eyes

Shit like this is what makes having a business dangerous. One idiot can ruin it with some dumb shit they say. It's not just this instance but also the fast food places where cashiers have said "we don't serve the police" or some other dumb shit.

I'm all for her saying what she wants, but for her mother to lose her business and other employees to lose their jobs is where it crosses the line.

I hope when she needs help, the cops don't respond. Let her deal with trouble on her own. Robbed? Raped? Assaulted? Battered? Sorry, all those murderous cops are busy out there shooting black people and giving jay walking tickets to little old ladies. Roll Eyes

Posts: 13047 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:
quote:
Originally posted by esdunbar:

Throw Actors, Rock Bands/singers into that group too...

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8318 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
JOIN, or DIE
posted Hide Post
She's better than us.

-sarcasm-

Posts: 3569 | Registered: February 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I just want to hear what she has to say for herself, now that she has screwed up her mother's life, all for the sake of a pointless tantrum.

JOIN, or DIE
posted Hide Post
quote:
I just want to hear what she has to say for herself, now that she has screwed up her mother's life, all for the sake of a pointless tantrum.

Gonna make for awkward family get-togethers. I think its possible that she is so selfish and self-righteous that she doesn't care.

Posts: 3569 | Registered: February 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
Mother is now whining about how she had to close the shop, which is only a year old. She's playing the victim card which is telling.

The fact is she is not completely free of blame here. Her "manager" daughter failed to recognize regular customers, which is indicative of her work ethic to begin with. Liberals can be raised to be respectful or at least practice self-preservation. SNOWFLAKES are a special kind of fucked up that can only happen with crappy parenting. If mom truly believed differently than her daughter, she could easily turn this around. Open every damn day. Take free coffee to the cops, don't wait for them to come to you. Speak to every reporter and hammer home that your daughter was WRONG. Make every interview an advertisement. But no, she's gonna be a victim now because being a victim is so much easier than taking responsibility. Which is why she's in this mess to begin with.

Edited to add:

With the way the daughter doubled and tripled down on her stupidity you can't convince me that this is her first instance of snowflakery. Her mother had to know her daughter acted this way and still put her in charge.

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of muddle_mann
posted Hide Post
I'm never a fan of anyone who despises someone when that person has no experience with that person (or anyone who does a certain type of work).

At one point she says she's never seen a cop in the shop then points out that a cop has never tipped her. Hmmm... And WTF is "latinx" gender neutral for Hispanics? Why are people so fucking stupid. Burning all these calories for NOTHING!

Pissed off beats scared every time…

- Frank Castle

Posts: 3810 | Registered: March 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
This is what happens when you give an idiot with a strong but ridiculous opinion the social media stage.

Mom lost a business that she probably poured her heart and soul into because her daughter went sjw crazy. Think that might strain the relationship?

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
I blame the mom for raising such a disrespectful brat.
She reaped the fruits of her efforts.

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39716 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Some of her peeps are acting up, she needs to invite them over for some coffee and con's, get to understand them. She call ramble all she wants but I'm pretty sure this isn't the police doing this stuff.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3785 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ScreamingCockatoo:

Agree. She gets some blame. Still, the daughter is independently an idiot.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12683 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by konata88:
quote:

Agree. She gets some blame. Still, the daughter is independently an idiot.

Fruit doesn't fall far from the tree. I'll bet the mother is a bat shit crazy Hildabeat supporter who is nearly as bad as her offspring. Most likely the only difference between the two is that Mom actually worked for a living for a number of years before starting her coffee shop and leaned that you only sound off with bat shit liberalism when you are face to face with your own kind.

I've stopped counting.

Posts: 5621 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Grandiosity is a sign
of mental illness
posted Hide Post
quote:

But, but, she was bravely Fighting for Justice!

Posts: 2453 | Location: MO | Registered: March 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:

That is really an unfair statement.
Lot's of good parents end up with "bad Kids" and lot's of bad parents end up with someone who really turns out great.
As an adult the kid is now responsible for their own actions regardless of how they were raised.
End of story.

Posts: 22858 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post