SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Misguided SJW fired by her own mother for SJWing
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Misguided SJW fired by her own mother for SJWing Login/Join 
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted
Says some silly things on Facebook. Gets called out and doubles down, gets called out again and triples down, called out again and quadruples down.

GETS FIRED BY HER OWN MOTHER!!!!
https://www.themaven.net/bluel...QgXNrxREu13ErOVFav-w

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25418 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Massachusetts.

Why am I not surprised?

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31435 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Well done momma!

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20819 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
One day her life may be on the line and dependent on the actions of a police officer.

She had better hope this story has been long forgotten.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5038 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
Massachusetts.

Why am I not surprised?

Good point. We really do have a lot of awesome Moms in MA!

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12436 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In the yahd, not too
fah from the cah
Picture of ryan81986
posted Hide Post
Lynn is one of the biggest dumps in MA, the fact that these hipsters are trying to make it seem like a hip place is hilarious to me.

Posts: 6349 | Location: Just outside of Boston | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yeah, baby, you be sure and have an "ex-con" day. Stupid child. You have no idea, you twit. Go ahead and bring a bunch of felons into your place, stupid. Freakin naive litte brat.

Posts: 107558 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Learn something new here every day Smile. I used google fu to define new acronym Smile Smile ! SJW, never heard it. Her mother is pretty smart!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another good reason to buy a good Yeti and your favorite beans and roll your own. Idiots

Posts: 3593 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
Well done momma!

Dunno about that. Momma first came to the defence of her idiot git. And note that, apparently corresponding with "Native American Day" ("Columbus Day" to the rest of us), they renamed their "Pilgrim" sandwich to "something less offensive" (paraphrasing).

I think Momma is merely in damage control mode.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
I can just see it now, a "Coffee and Cons Day".

But it may be necessary to post a sign on the window "Please remove ski mask and unload firearm before entering".............. Wink

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8099 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of slyguy
posted Hide Post
Further proof that you really can't have a dialog with these people.

Their version of reality is just not the same.

Let's hope she's cut from the tit and gets a new job where she actually works, is exposed to life, and actually struggles a bit.

Posts: 905 | Location: Valley Oregon | Registered: May 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slyguy:
Let's hope she's cut from the tit and gets a new job where she actually works, is exposed to life, and actually struggles a bit.
If she actually does do that, she'll likely be in a situation/area where she is much more likely to need the assistance of police, possibly to save her miserable life from from being taken by some of her beloved felons.

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. -Ecclesiastes 9:11

Posts: 7254 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shovelhead:
I can just see it now, a "Coffee and Cons Day".

But it may be necessary to post a sign on the window "Please remove ski mask and unload firearm before entering".............. Wink
"Please don't steal from the store and please do not come back later tonight and rape me"

Posts: 107558 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
At Jacob's Well
Picture of jaaron11
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
Well done momma!

Dunno about that. Momma first came to the defence of her idiot git. And note that, apparently corresponding with "Native American Day" ("Columbus Day" to the rest of us), they renamed their "Pilgrim" sandwich to "something less offensive" (paraphrasing).

I think Momma is merely in damage control mode.
Perhaps, but which of us wouldn't initially try to protect our child and give them a chance to make it right. After baby girl refused to do so, momma canned her. Seems right to me.

Kind of like the buddy we all had who would drink too much and try to start stuff. You protect him for a while, then when his behavior is not modified you let him deal with the consequences of his mouth.

J

Rak Chazak Amats

Posts: 5282 | Location: SW Missouri | Registered: May 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
I've said it before and I'll post it again. An overwhelming majority of this millennial generation is not only void of any marketable skill set, but they are illiterate on almost every developmental level, making them not only utterly worthless, but dangerous.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
I've said it before and I'll post it again. An overwhelming majority of this millennial generation is not only void of any marketable skill set, but they are illiterate on almost every developmental level, making them not only utterly worthless, but dangerous.

Well said.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29695 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Seotaji
posted Hide Post
Mom knows where the money comes from.

Glad she thought better of making the situation worse.

Posts: 6917 | Registered: February 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Felons are much less attractive when you are locked in with them overnight. I've done that in what are commonly known as unit for the criminally insane, although they use various "softer" terms now.

Posts: 17142 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Well firing daughter didn't save the Coffee Shop,

Owner closed the businesses.
Lost most customers.

https://www.itemlive.com/2017/...s-ive-lost-daughter/

Posts: 2774 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post