SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    12 Year Old Boys Playing In Baseball's Back Yard (pic heavy)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

12 Year Old Boys Playing In Baseball's Back Yard (pic heavy) Login/Join 
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TXJIM:
Not all, great pics!
Since I chose not to coach that week (we were loaded with excellent coaching) I opted to serve as team photographer. Although I sitting behind my camera, its hard to sit outside the field when you're used to standing in the third base coaches box. Smile

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
My brother in law did all of the photography for the week. We have about 3,000 pics loaded to Shutterfly for the whole team. He got some fantastic shots of all of the boys. The parents were thrilled to have him here all week.

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Your boy got to play ball at Cooperstown. Lifetime bragging rights. Bad. Ass. And great pics, too! Congrats to ya'll for such a cool memory! Smile

Posts: 17061 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TXJIM:
quote:
Originally posted by ArtieS:
Great stuff! Nice full turn and power L on the first hit, and it looks like he's throwing a splitter in the last pic.

What a great opportunity. Glad you guys had fun.

That is a circle change. He throws 4 seem, 2 seem and a circle change.

Pull that lampshade down and watch thr bottom fall out. Great pics!

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post