SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Bill Nye the Science Douche
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bill Nye the Science Douche Login/Join 
Picture of Ken226
posted Hide Post
I was googling some of "the science guy"s shit.

Apparently the Romans wrote about how great the Briton grown grapes were for making wine.

In the 1st century AD.

Posts: 1563 | Location: WA | Registered: December 23, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Beakman was way better than Nye.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17277 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Dr. Who is better than Nye

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53179 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SAC trained killer
Picture of Ricardokid11
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 6guns:
Yeah, but he has a bowtie! Roll Eyes[/QUOT

E]

Which he does a piss poor job of tying!

" May I always be the kind of person my dog thinks I am".

Posts: 2083 | Location: Glen Allen, VA. | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
parati et volentes
Picture of houndawg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ken226:

Apparently the Romans wrote about how great the Briton grown grapes were for making wine.

In the 1st century AD.

What's the problem with that? The Romans were there at that time.

Posts: 8273 | Location: Illinois, Occupied America | Registered: February 23, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by houndawg:
quote:
Originally posted by Ken226:

In the 1st century AD.

What's the problem with that? The Romans were there at that time.

Grapes generally require a hot and dry climate where temperatures range from 60-105˚ F (15-40˚C). The climate should experience mild winters, little humidity and limited annual rainfall.

Posts: 2541 | Location: KY | Registered: October 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post