SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Bill Nye the Science Douche
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bill Nye the Science Douche Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
You're not a scientist, Bill. You're not an expert on climate change. You're a fraud, plain and simple. Money, Bill. The acres of bullshit you spew are about nothing but lining your pockets, and don't think for a second that we don't know this.

Arrogant shithead fraud

Carlson: "So much of this, you don't know. You pretend that you do, but you dont, and you bully people who ask you questions."

I'd like to see this arrogant douche get knocked on his ass.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107587 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Could never stand this smug bastard since forever.

Posts: 1804 | Location: Austin TX | Registered: October 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
He is not and never was a "scientist".
He is and always was an "actor".

Posts: 22907 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Yeah, but he has a bowtie! Roll Eyes

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38675 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
He makes real scientists look bad.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10926 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
He identifies as a scientist so that’s all that matters.

Posts: 13742 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:
He identifies as a scientist so that’s all that matters.
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Winner!

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
The mechanical engineer says cognitive distance is human nature and says when you have a world view, and evidence, and when the evidence doesn't fit you then deny the evidence and the authorities which brought it to you.

He has already denied the evidence which is against his world view, and the host which asked him for additional facts, calling it settled science. hmmmm....

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 2009 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by preten2b:
The mechanical engineer says cognitive distance is ...

Dissonance. D-i-s-s-o-n-a-n-c-e. Diss-o-nance.

I suppose he's probably cognitively distant as well.... Wink

Big Grin Just funnin' ya...

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6852 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
Despised that smug (Nye) fucker for years. My children will not be exposed to any of his science guy bullshit. Plenty of other ways to get children interested in science.

Posts: 3147 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Desperately seeking relevance . . .

<<FAIL>>

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20321 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by divil:
Despised that smug (Nye) fucker for years. My children will not be exposed to any of his science guy bullshit. Plenty of other ways to get children interested in science.
There's a series on cable TV called "Street Science" that's kind of entertaining.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post

Enough said?

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Bill Nye getting down, NSFW --

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzY7buBlGOU

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8344 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
Bill Nye getting down, NSFW --

That one needs a barf bag alert, but I think it sums up Bill Nye really well.

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
I was on a plane with him flying home for Thanksgiving. He did use Science to help me get my bag out of the overhead bin.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
I love listening to liberals say that we should be entering another ice age as if it is a good thing. Yeah, living with a mile of ice under our feet kills damn near everybody.

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Gore is expert in global warming.
Nye the science guy.
Hillary is the poster child for honesty and civility.
Ginsburg is the defender of the Second Amendment.

Effing frauds.

Q

Posts: 26384 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
I used to believe that every human was special and valuable in some way. Every one.

Over the last 10 or so years I've changed this philosophy quite a bit. I would never be able to be a cop or a doctor because I truly believe these people don't deserve to be helped or saved from anything in this world or the next.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bring back Mr. Wizard. He was the real deal.

Posts: 17236 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post