SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Guy from my wife's past tracked her down - UPDATE pg. 5
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Guy from my wife's past tracked her down - UPDATE pg. 5 Login/Join 
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
Starting to wonder if Jimmy is one of these stalker types.

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4521 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Outnumbered:
Dearest jimmy1234567, you clearly have reading comprehension issues. I said college (not high school) then again a few years later. He's been told to bugger off, multiple times and every so often, keeps coming back. He was/is romantically interested in her, and this time chose to text a number for an obviously married woman. Stop playing "what if" and "maybe not" games. It's disingenuous, even for you. Feel free to uninvite yourself from my thread; you're not simply disagreeing, you're clearly WAY out in left field, again.

FYI- you stated "She married someone else right after college, and this guy looked her up then, called her to ask if she was happy, and seemed to go away. She obviously ended up divorcing her first husband (serial cheater), and a couple years later this guy looked her up again and tried inviting himself into her life. She declined again - she still wasn't into him, she was starting to feel a little weirded out, and he was married. He may have already been married the first time he called her, also."

"She hasn't heard from him since (15 years +/-), but received a text from a number she doesn't know this morning, asking if it was her (by maiden name). We looked up the number, and when she saw the name, she said "oh my gosh this guy is some kind of stalker", then explained everything to me. "

So what if he is fishing for a piece of ass????

He texted her for the first time in 15 years???

SO WHAT.

If he stopped texting and doesn't make a career out of texting her over and over again, who cares and why is it even an issue? Not sure why this is even an issue at this point.

Someone that looked your wife up for the first time after 15 YEARS is a stalker???? LOLOLOLOL

If you don't want to hear opinions that differ from the opinions you want to hear, don't go on a public forum and ask for everyone's opinion.

ADIOS.

Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:

LMAO! Big Grin

Posts: 1702 | Registered: November 07, 2015Report This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Ha ha ha. Unfreakingbelievable.

Q

Posts: 26354 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Report This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Outnumbered:
He sent another message last night, a random screenshot pic from a football game score? Then another a bit ago saying "you could at least respond, is this Xxxxx's phone"?

So I called our county DA friend, and she recommended that if we wanted to have something to stand on, in case he showed up or kept calling, saying; "Hi John Doe, this is Xxxxx, please stop contacting me", could be helpful in the future.

So she sent that, and he replied "OK". Then another text; "Didn't expect that". Hopefully, that's the end of the line for this adventure.

As some LEOs and other folks here may have mentioned - at this point, since everyone knows who everyone is, and has acknowledged being put on notice that she wants him to go away, hereafter he's gonna have legal issues if there's any more contact.

This is the proper course of action

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Report This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigarms229:

Starting to wonder if Jimmy is one of these stalker types.
That's funny!

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30650 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:

There's a reason why jimmy is on my ignore list permanently. Been here since '07 and never had to do that until the Disney thread where he insulted my wife, my family and me. Roll Eyes

Posts: 33777 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
OK, enough

Posts: 107512 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post