SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    555 .22 LR boxes up for Karma... sad the Karmanator isn't back up....winners announced page 6
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

555 .22 LR boxes up for Karma... sad the Karmanator isn't back up....winners announced page 6 Login/Join 
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
Alright! Please add me.

Thank you!

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2088 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
Who says no? Big Grin

Please include me and thanks for the opportunity.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2386 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Damn Beancooker, that's a hell of a scope for a .22??

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
I’d like a chance, please

Posts: 26904 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of LZ_226
posted Hide Post
Mark,

I'd love a chance at this. Thanks for the generous offer. Hope that foot is feeling better.

- LZ

Posts: 1000 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: July 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
Oh I’ll try! Please count me in, and thank you for the chance!

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance. Please count me in!

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
Please add me. My boy has really been on me about shooting lately and I’ve been taking him. But, we shoot the .22s and starting to run dangerously low. I can’t find any where we are as of late. He’s eight and I know he won’t want to hang with ol’ dad too much longer.

Thank you for the chance!

Posts: 3446 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
H.O.F.I.S
posted Hide Post
I would like a try.

"I'm sorry, did I break your concentration"?

Posts: 1513 | Location: Above water | Registered: September 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bob ramberg
posted Hide Post
I'm in. Thanks!

Bob
Carpe Scrotum

Posts: 1366 | Location: Democratic Peoples Republic of Madiganistan | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please toss my name in the hat

Posts: 1065 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIG's 'n Surefires
Picture of M-11
posted Hide Post
I'll help celebrate!

"Common sense is wisdom with its sleeves rolled up." -Kyle Farnsworth
"Freedom of Speech does not guarantee freedom from consequences." -Mike Rowe
"Democracies aren't overthrown, they're given away." -George Lucas

Posts: 6880 | Location: IL, due south of the Arch | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance at it!

-Jeff

Posts: 170 | Location: NJ | Registered: September 06, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy shooting!

Posts: 10055 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post
Dayum. Some great karma right there. Count me in please.

quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
It’s back up?

quote:
Originally posted by Modern Day Savage:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by ersatzknarf:
Is Chance okay???

That's my main question and concern as well.

quote:
Originally posted by OKCGene:
I don't see it up? Still down for me. Is it my browser?

Not seeing it either. Is there a fresh link?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Expat,

Posts: 3240 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
Ooh please count me in!

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ch23701
posted Hide Post
I’m in and thanks for the opportunity!!

Posts: 257 | Location: SW Michigan | Registered: September 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
I'm not going to pass up a chance for free ammo. Thanks for your consideration.

Posts: 3186 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
Please add me too. Thanks

Posts: 13020 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Yes, please!

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17277 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post