SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    555 .22 LR boxes up for Karma... sad the Karmanator isn't back up....winners announced page 6
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

555 .22 LR boxes up for Karma... sad the Karmanator isn't back up....winners announced page 6 Login/Join 
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
I'm in! Thanks!

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10696 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the chance!

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Domari Nolo
Picture of Chris17404
posted Hide Post
Yes please! Thanks!

Posts: 2331 | Location: York, PA | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Can’t have enough!
Please include me and thank you.

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6309 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr. Peteroniman
posted Hide Post
i'm in
thanks for the opportunity

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed.
For after all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog.”
― Charles M. Schulz

Posts: 1996 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: June 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Life's too short to
live by the rules
posted Hide Post
I'm in!

Thanks,
Chris

Posts: 1693 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: August 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Modern Day Savage:
quote:
Originally posted by ersatzknarf:
Is Chance okay???

That's my main question and concern as well.

quote:
Originally posted by OKCGene:
I don't see it up? Still down for me. Is it my browser?

Yeah, I'm not sure why everyone else seems to think the site is up. I've tried several times using two different browsers in the last few minutes and the site is still very much down as of this moment.

Don't want any part of this karma.

Am concerned about Chance and if he is okay Frown

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
I'm in for the Karma, please. And thank you, very generous.

And WRT the "site being up," it seems that way because the name is resolving. It looks like the domain registration has not been renewed, and expired 12/30/2020. The server it leads to is presenting a generic parking page, not Chance's site. So the bottom line is that we don't have the Karmanator (or Tube-It) back yet, and won't until Chance renews his registration. I, for one, would be happy to contribute to the renewal fee, if this is the issue. For those who aren't familiar with this stuff, the registrant usually has 30 days after expiration to retake control of the domain, so immediate action is imperative.

But, of course, Chance's well-being is the most important thing. Hopefully we will learn that all is well with him, in the near future.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: architect,

Posts: 6398 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
Could always use 22! Thanks for the chance.

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3636 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I'd love a chance, and thank.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53117 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I could certainly use that. Thanks for the chance.

Jim

Posts: 1338 | Location: Northern Michigan | Registered: September 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Fine
Picture of SBrooks
posted Hide Post
Thanks for this offer ! Please count me in. Best wishes to you for 2021 and beyond.

------------------
SBrooks

Posts: 3791 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of waterweezel
posted Hide Post
Please add me, Thanks for the chance!

Posts: 343 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: July 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because something is legal to do doesn't mean it is the smart thing to do.
posted Hide Post
I would like to be added in.
Thank you.

Integrity is doing the right thing, even when nobody is looking.

Posts: 4127 | Location: Metamora MI | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
Count me in!

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8837 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Great karma in for the 22 but the Karmanator is still down...

Posts: 23238 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
Thank you for a chance.

Posts: 3997 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
I’d love a chance at that, please. Thank you. Smile

Posts: 17055 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in. Thanks for the chance

Posts: 1562 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
PLEASE change this thread's title. The karmanator IS NOT UP!!!!!!!!! Eek Frown

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post