SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    555 .22 LR boxes up for Karma... sad the Karmanator isn't back up....winners announced page 6
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

555 .22 LR boxes up for Karma... sad the Karmanator isn't back up....winners announced page 6 Login/Join 
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Dude that’s like a house payments worth of ammo these days. Big Grin

Count me in please and thank you for the generosity.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
Definitely! Thanks for the chance!

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4923 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
Please please please add me. I need it bad!!! Smile

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12406 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Texas Proud
Picture of texassierra
posted Hide Post
I'm in...thanks!

NRA Life Patron

Posts: 1900 | Location: DFW | Registered: March 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wreckdiver:
Who wants a 555 box of 22LR from Winchester? I'll try it out.

Some dry guns out there!! Therefore there will be 3 winners!!

Absolutely love this Forum!!!!!!!!!!!

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shoots Flies
at Fifty Yards!
Picture of SuhlShooter
posted Hide Post
555 reasons to say Thanks....

Posts: 3028 | Location: Hit the ground running in Moultrie, GA | Registered: July 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
.22 is actually something I have plenty of so don’t include me- thanks for your generosity.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Is Chance okay???

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
In please, and thanks much for the chance!

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10895 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I want it, I need it and thanks for it.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3505 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Yes, please.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30544 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
I don't see it up? Still down for me. Is it my browser?

Posts: 11812 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ersatzknarf:
Is Chance okay???

That's my main question and concern as well.

quote:
Originally posted by OKCGene:

Yeah, I'm not sure why everyone else seems to think the site is up. I've tried several times using two different browsers in the last few minutes and the site is still very much down as of this moment.

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
I need to shoot more .22! I'm in please!

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OKCGene:
Still down - domain pending renewal.

Posts: 4006 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Must be I was mislead, I'll pull numbers out of hat if I need too.

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very generous of you, please throw my name in the hat! Thanks for the opportunity!

Posts: 74 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: July 28, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MrToad
posted Hide Post
Sweet karma! Please include me and thank you!

If you like religion, laws or sausage, then you shouldn't watch them being made.

Posts: 3342 | Location: SW Ohio | Registered: April 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Well that is a pretty fantastic Karma. They will accompany this little Savage nicely.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4023 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
Please add my name.

Thanks

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16378 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post