SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    555 .22 LR boxes up for Karma... sad the Karmanator isn't back up....winners announced page 6
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

555 .22 LR boxes up for Karma... sad the Karmanator isn't back up....winners announced page 6 Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Please put me in for this also. Thank you.

--------------------------------------------
You can't have no idea how little I care.

Posts: 344 | Registered: December 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of steelcityfishanddive
posted Hide Post
Wow. Yes please and thank you.

Posts: 1312 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
I'm in please.

I heard the local Dunham's had some last Saturday. By the time I got there the shelves looked like Mother Hubbard's cupboards. Again.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8066 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, please include me. You can never have too much 22.

Thank you.

Imadat

Posts: 271 | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
Please count me in...I've bought a couple of .22s lately and have been trying to stay on top of feeding them!

Posts: 8417 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
I would love a chance, just bought a Buck Mark and it would be nice to be able to feed it.

Thanks!

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10920 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would like every plead for a "Chance" in this thread to turn into a prayer for Chance and his wife!!

I thought everything was up and going when I started this Karma, sorry to hear that is not so!!!

Prayers for your wife Chance!!!

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm not counting #'s till Friday, this is crazy, winners are Black92LX, Beancooker, and V-tail. My email is in my profile: Send me addresses or it goes to someone else.

Question: Best way to ship?

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I could use some .22. The Winchester is good bulk ammo.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get busy living
or get busy dying!
Picture of heathtx
posted Hide Post
I would love to be in, the kids would love to shoot all of it!

Posts: 1233 | Location: Rockwall County (God's Country) TX | Registered: February 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
4-H Shooting
Sports Instructor
Picture of Zecpull
posted Hide Post
Please enter me normally I have lots of 22 but running lower

'The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but
> because he loves what is behind him.' G. K. Chesterton

NRA Endowment Life member
NRA Pistol instructor...and Range Safety instructor
Women On Target Instructor.

Posts: 9071 | Location: Wooster,Ohio | Registered: May 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts
Picture of GRIZZLYBEAR
posted Hide Post
I'll try for it

thanks

Posts: 1895 | Location: SOMEWHERE IN,, PA USA | Registered: May 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free men do not ask
permission to bear arms
Picture of George43
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wreckdiver:
Who wants a 555 box of 22LR from Winchester? I'll try it out.

Sorry to hear about Chance and his wife's troubles. I will draw numbers out of a hat on Friday---- Got to find that hat I never wore!

Winners at end of thread-------

I'm in, Thanks.

A gun in the hand is worth more than ten policemen on the phone.
The American Revolution was carried out by a group of gun toting religious zealots.

Posts: 3808 | Location: Spring, Texas | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm not counting #'s till Friday, this is crazy, winners are Black92LX, Beancooker, and V-tail. My email is in my profile: Send me addresses or it goes to someone else.

Wow, and Whoo Hoo! What a GREAT birthday present for me! Thank you, thank you, thank you.

You have mail.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30545 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
quote:

Congrats gentlemen.
Wreckdiver, you might want to again edit your thread TITLE to reflect winners have been chosen as I was about to enter and had read the OP before and assumed still had till Friday.

Posts: 7320 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the chance.

Posts: 698 | Registered: February 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
I would love to be included!! Thank you..

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shoevb
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Thank you very much.

Posts: 1215 | Location: Hampton Roads | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Add me, thanks.

Posts: 15898 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of the Hudge
posted Hide Post
Yes and thank you.

Posts: 798 | Location: Inland Nortwest | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post