SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    555 .22 LR boxes up for Karma... sad the Karmanator isn't back up....winners announced page 6
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

555 .22 LR boxes up for Karma... sad the Karmanator isn't back up....winners announced page 6 Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yes, the subject line should be changed.

Posts: 107260 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry Para, how do I change the subject line?

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
please count me in.

Posts: 380 | Location: masshole | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Appreciate the opportunity, count me in.

Posts: 2679 | Location: The Low Country | Registered: October 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in !!

Posts: 3970 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
Please include me.

Thanks.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5746 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. I would love to feeding my M&P 22 again.

Posts: 2222 | Location: Lawrenceburg, In | Registered: May 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
I have a bunch, so don't want in, but needed to say this is very generous of you.

Posts: 1804 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
Please include me and thanks for the opportunity. Smile

Posts: 4683 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SF Jake
posted Hide Post
Count me in too.....thank you!!

Posts: 3112 | Location: southern connecticut | Registered: March 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Damn, this is gonna be work without the karmanator!!

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in!

NRA Life Member

Posts: 813 | Location: Tuscaloosa, AL | Registered: May 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
If it's not too late please enter me. Smile

Posts: 3698 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The 'Eagle is Back' I want to do more!! I will in the future!! Love SigForum!!!

Picture of Rawny
posted Hide Post
Please add my name. Thanks! Cool

Posts: 2640 | Location: San Hozay, KA | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance. My lefty friends have found religion and now they want to go shooting. Lol

Posts: 7347 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
Include me please.

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4561 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in. Thanks for the generous Karma.

Posts: 868 | Location: Alabama | Registered: January 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the chance.

Posts: 1949 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kuglespritz
posted Hide Post
Great karma, I would put that to good use! Thanks

Posts: 754 | Location: Michigan | Registered: March 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post