SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Nashville youth gets demised during robbery attempt.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nashville youth gets demised during robbery attempt. Login/Join 
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
1. A shoe & clothing store open at 11 pm on a Thursday night?

2. Hope the good guy keeps his job.

3. Statement from the store on their FB page

Posts: 4009 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Firstly, well done Mr. Armed Citizen. You've done society a great service.

Secondly, I'm SO. FRIGGUN. TIRED. of the propaganda press calling these thugs "teens" for effect. Yes, I'm aware of the last syllable in the words eighteen and nineteen. I'm also aware of the commonly accepted connotation of the word "teenager", and junior in the story, Michael Brown, and the scores of others like them don't qualify as "teenagers" by the reasonable person standard. They've all been telling folks for YEARS that they're "men", and trying to act like the "men" they look up to in music, TV, movies, and the streets. Are you a man now, punk? Well???

Posts: 1702 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of indigoss
posted Hide Post
"Damelvian" is really screwing with my spell check. Glad to hear he is gone as is my spell check.

I agree with Outnumbered 100%. In regards to the media, it's sad when you have to read between the lines or "fine print" to get the facts. Even the weather reports have so much drama added in it's rediculous.

Posts: 1278 | Location: West Palm Beach, FL | Registered: June 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very different account of what happened!

https://patch.com/tennessee/na...ng-kills-1-injures-2

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit!

Sigs Owned - A Bunch

Posts: 4263 | Location: Nashville, Tennessee | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The WKRN story seems to indicate 2 people were shot and died out at Vanderbilt Medical, but we only have the name and (previous) mugshot of one of them and the other 2 perps drove their bleeding selves to another local hospital. No ?

what a bunch of maroons. Everybody knows you wait until there's a nice little riot before you go steal shoes

Posts: 4756 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Two different news stories about the same event, but in both, the right guys got the short end as it should be.

Posts: 9493 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
As much a lesson in not believing the news reports as in what really happened. Its just a guess, but I'm going to guess we haven't heard what really happened yet. When you need to read between the lines, your fake news bells should be ringing. I'll guess that one guy is dead, and two others have been shot. Probably by a bystander/target who didn't like his inclusion in the game. Its also best to not trust anything much the MSM says. They're wildly biased and not prone to honest reporting. Keep this in mind when you read other stories they make up.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18387 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think the Hot Kicks team needs to get more edumucation so that their written communication is more better. Love that facebook post!

Posts: 17222 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd D. Barber:
quote:
Originally posted by rburg:
He deadified. The world is a better place because of it. His capital murder co-defendants did get a paid vacation. All expense paid no less.

I detest those commercials but you just made me laugh Birra Moretti La Rossa out both left and right nostrils. Lol. It hurts. Lol.

I fucking detest those commercials but you just made me laugh Birra Morretti la Rosso out left and right nostrils. Lol. It hurts. Lol.

Posts: 15886 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I'd like to buy Myles Owens a drink. Cheers to Mr. Myles.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post