SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Nashville youth gets demised during robbery attempt.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nashville youth gets demised during robbery attempt. Login/Join 
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted
Shooter seems to have disarmed one of the robbers.
http://fox17.com/news/local/la...ng-at-clothing-store

https://bearingarms.com/bob-o/...ndedly/?sf72262385=1

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
whoever fought back is a badass.

Nobody else injured. I am intrigued!

http://wkrn.com/2017/04/21/man...ut-at-bordeaux-shop/

Posts: 7799 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin101:

http://wkrn.com/2017/04/21/man...ut-at-bordeaux-shop/

"Nobody else injured".
No good folks injured. His two alleged cohorts were.

Comment from another gun site.

"So, much for those that think fighting back or, drawing against the drop is futile. This guy fought back against multiple assailants, disarmed one and was able to shoot all of them. It just goes to show that even when facing a UN-winnable situation, you can still WIN".

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Damelvian.

I say damn son, youze dead.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31436 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27951 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How ironic. . .

Damelvian's mom told police that he was on his was to the community library, where he was going to take out a book on the toxic harm of lead consumption by young adults for his Doctoral Thesis.

Posts: 3475 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Damelvian

I'm surprised there aren't at least a couple of randomly placed apostrophes.

Posts: 27951 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Bye asshole.

Homicided the shit out of him

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
There once was a thief from Bordeaux.
On whom down did a victim once throw.
Damelvian his name.
Stealing shoes was his game.
Now stealin' he is no mo.

Nice is overrated

Posts: 31436 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
He deadified. The world is a better place because of it. His capital murder co-defendants did get a paid vacation. All expense paid no less.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18388 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rburg:
He deadified. The world is a better place because of it. His capital murder co-defendants did get a paid vacation. All expense paid no less.

Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
You gotta read moma's comments in the story,something like it was wrong for some guy to be armed and shoot her boy in the head.
He did you a favor,you will not have to make the monthly trips to the prison to look at your little robber.

Posts: 22410 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dem boys musta really wanted dem sneakers.

Posts: 2485 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 45 Cal:
You gotta read moma's comments in the story,something like it was wrong for some guy to be armed and shoot her boy in the head.
He did you a favor,you will not have to make the monthly trips to the prison to look at your little robber.

Momma can't read, apparently.

quote:
Witnesses said one of the people in the group was able to wrestle one of the suspect’s gun away and exchanged fired with at least one person.

Of course, it's possible this writer can't write, so what to think?

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
In any event, the shooter here was one very cool customer, and he got the job done thoroughly, and without any of the customers or employees in the store taking so much as a scratch.

Nicely done!
Yep, nicely done indeed.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin101:

The only way to improve on that would be to score a turkey.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
awesome story and a happy ending

love it

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53177 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Invest Early, Invest Often
Picture of TomV
posted Hide Post
"The other two suspects arrived at TriStar Centennial Medical Center leaking from fresh holes....."

Posts: 1347 | Location: Escaped California...Now In Sunny, Southern Utah | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lunasee
posted Hide Post
Always speak good of the dead.

He dead... Good!

Posts: 527 | Location: Hillsboro, OR | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lunasee:
Always speak good of the dead.

He dead... Good!

Damelvian is good and deaded.

Nice is overrated