SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Anyone use a Genie three button remote garage door opener? An insta karma if you do. All three openers shipped out today.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone use a Genie three button remote garage door opener? An insta karma if you do. All three openers shipped out today. Login/Join 
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted
https://www.homedepot.com/p/Ge...logy-G3T-R/202808536

This one.

My garage door opener died and I had to get a new one.... so if this will work for you I have 3 of these remotes. All work perfectly.

If anyone can use them let me know, they are yours.

If there is more than one person, I will divide them up.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: KevinCW,

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
in the end karma
always catches up
posted Hide Post
I could use one for my motorcycle!

Thanks
Ed

" The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State" Art 1 Sec 32 Indiana State Constitution

YAT-YAS

Posts: 3692 | Location: Northwest, In | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Valpo Fz:

Thanks
Ed

Email me your shipping address and I will send you one.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
Hey Kevin, I can use one. Thanks.

E-mail sent.

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by craigcpa:
Hey Kevin, I can use one. Thanks.

E-mail sent.

I will send one to you as well. One more remaining.

posted Hide Post
I will take it, thanks

Posts: 655 | Location: South Texas | Registered: February 27, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wxl:
I will take it, thanks

Send me an email with your address and I'll get you the last one.

posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
quote:

Thanks
Ed

If you emailed, it didn't come through. Still need your address.

Craig and Walter I have yours packaged and ready to take to the post office.

Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
Thanks Kevin, I’ll keep you up-to-date.

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
Three-button gizmo?

I don't even have a garage.

Posts: 11316 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
in the end karma
always catches up
posted Hide Post
Kevin I sent you an email a few days ago, I replied to the email you sent me this morning. I am so sorry I have had some family craziness going on that’s pushed everything else to the rest.

quote:
Originally posted by KevinCW:
quote:

Thanks
Ed

If you emailed, it didn't come through. Still need your address.

Craig and Walter I have yours packaged and ready to take to the post office.

" The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State" Art 1 Sec 32 Indiana State Constitution

YAT-YAS

Posts: 3692 | Location: Northwest, In | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
I got this morning's email. Will ship out as soon as practical with all the craziness.

in the end karma
always catches up
posted Hide Post
No worries sorry for the delay.

YAT-YAS

posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
I shipped out all 3 via USPS today. If you want the tracking number email me. Should be delivered friday or saturday.