SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Sigforum eye doctor? Advice? Broken blood vessel in eye?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sigforum eye doctor? Advice? Broken blood vessel in eye? Login/Join 
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Beancooker:
There may have been some possible strain prior to sleeping.
Yeah...don't even...wanna know any details on that...

Big Grin

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Far be it from me to dissuade somebody from going to see the doc if they think they have something going on, but... I've had that happen to me a couple times in my life--at least. Looked like hell. Didn't affect my vision or feel painful. Went away on its own.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
My sub hem happened after a sneeze. Went away after about a week. Freaked everyone out at work since I didn't take off.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8020 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post