SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    1776 Karma **Winner is George43**
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

1776 Karma **Winner is George43** Login/Join 
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
I don't know if my "body of work" here qualifies but I have tried to contribute now and then between snark.

I'd love a chance.

Thank you very much.

Chris

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7681 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
Please include me.

I just dipped back into the world of home brewed/built ARs

Probably go towards some Spikes or Geissele goodies from Aim Surplus

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11145 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thank you for the opportunity.

Posts: 17228 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4859
posted Hide Post
Please add me in. Thanks!

-----------------------------
Always carry. Never tell.

Posts: 5772 | Location: Montana  | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on 1776!

I'd love to enter your karma, as I am eyeing a new gun from RifleGear.com (my local gunstore) for my "wedding gun" as discussed in this thread.

Leaning towards the S&W 627 Performance Center and getting some engraving work done locally and some interesting grips.

Posts: 13047 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Casuistic Thinker and Daoist
Picture of 9mmepiphany
posted Hide Post
Congrats on reaching 1776.

Please enter me in this generous karma

No, Daoism isn't a religion

Posts: 14183 | Location: northern california | Registered: February 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Please include me in the pool, and thank you for the opportunity.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31433 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post
Hopefully people don't read too deep into the contributor part. I want to keep away the people that only enter karmas or hang out mainly in the classifieds. I just want to help out a fellow member who's actually here to learn, teach, or take part of the greatest Internet community that I'm happy to be a part of. I don't care if you post once in a blue moon. It's fun seeing what threads bring out members from the wood work. Like a guy who's been a member here since like 2003 with like 25 posts pops up and posts in a random thread simply because they have experience that adds to the thread. Hell, I feel like I'm basically a lurker. I browse the forum just about everyday, but rarely post.

...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, is just a freight train coming your way...

Posts: 2444 | Location: Simi Valley, CA | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in on this generous Karma. Happy 1776 post!

ARman

Posts: 3151 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post
George43 has been selected by the karmanator, sounds like he will be receiving some help with his next ammo purchase.

Happy 4th!

...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, is just a freight train coming your way...

Posts: 2444 | Location: Simi Valley, CA | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free men do not ask
permission to bear arms
Picture of George43
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SigSauerP226:
George43 has been selected by the karmanator, sounds like he will be receiving some help with his next ammo purchase.

Happy 4th!

So Greg Gave me $400 to buy a SIG gun and now Kevin
is chipping in $100 for ammo for it.
I might just start buying lottery tickets!

Thanks guys.

A gun in the hand is worth more than ten policemen on the phone.
The American Revolution was carried out by a group of gun toting religious zealots.

Posts: 3808 | Location: Spring, Texas | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by George43:
quote:
Originally posted by SigSauerP226:

Happy 4th!

So Greg Gave me $400 to buy a SIG gun and now Kevin
is chipping in $100 for ammo for it.
I might just start buying lottery tickets!

Thanks guys.

Absolutely, and I think you should buy a lottery ticket, good things come in 3's right?