SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    1776 Karma **Winner is George43**
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

1776 Karma **Winner is George43** Login/Join 
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
In and thank you! I'll either be going for a P320 or attempting to finish building the M14 I've been working on finishing for 8 years.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17277 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ravens1775
posted Hide Post
Very cool. Thanks!

Please count me in. I've got a couple of things on the "list".

Posts: 744 | Location: Virginia | Registered: January 21, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
Please count me in as well. I've been eying a Ruger 10/22 or LCR lately and this would help push me over the edge. Thanks for the chance at this generous karma.

Posts: 3519 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tha1000
posted Hide Post
Very generous. Please include me. I am in need of new mag pouches for my carry optics rig.

Posts: 5383 | Location: MS | Registered: June 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of }BuLL
posted Hide Post
Very nice of you, thank you!
My birth year as well!.....well a couple centuries later anyway.

Posts: 131 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: December 11, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
Congrats on your milestone post! Please include me in your very generous karma. I am in the midst of an AR-15 build and will use the funds for a nice trigger, like the Larue MBT.

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10491 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resident Knuckledragger
Picture of IndyRob
posted Hide Post
Please add me, I'm hard eyeing a P320C

Posts: 7358 | Location: Greater Indianapolis Area | Registered: October 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Very nice karma. In please. I'd be looking at a Sig 320 to add to the my stable. Or, just adding some goodies from Top Gun Supply for the ones I've got. Thanks!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: coloradohunter44,

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the opportunity, If I am chosen I would like you to pick someone who is in a tight spot on the forum to brighten their day.

Things were much harder for me once and this forum was always a very bright spot in my life.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
Excellent Karma! Thanks for your contributions to making SF what it is.

Please do not include me.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9157 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honky Lips
Picture of FenderBender
posted Hide Post
Please count me in I'd like to get an upper to finish my 308 AR build

Posts: 8146 | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Awesome karma! Thanks!

P229

Posts: 3825 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Great Karma

Thanks

Posts: 2226 | Location: Lawrenceburg, In | Registered: May 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
4-H Shooting
Sports Instructor
Picture of Zecpull
posted Hide Post
Please enter me.. One of my Wifes favorite movies is 1776 ..Its a musical about the declaration..

'The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but
> because he loves what is behind him.' G. K. Chesterton

NRA Endowment Life member
NRA Pistol instructor...and Range Safety instructor
Women On Target Instructor.

Posts: 9071 | Location: Wooster,Ohio | Registered: May 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
Wow

Happy 1776

Please add me to the Red, White, and Blue hat.

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tupperware Dr.
Picture of GCE61
posted Hide Post
Generous Karma, please include me also. Got my eye on a Weatherby SA-08 in 28ga

Posts: 3548 | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of adobesig
posted Hide Post
Wow, I would like to be included please. Thank you.

Posts: 1089 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free men do not ask
permission to bear arms
Picture of George43
posted Hide Post
Add me please. I need ammo. Thanks.

A gun in the hand is worth more than ten policemen on the phone.
The American Revolution was carried out by a group of gun toting religious zealots.

Posts: 3808 | Location: Spring, Texas | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on 1776 posts. If I win, I would like to use it for a new upper at Palmetto State Armory.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
My posts may not be the deepest or the pithiest, but I sincerely enjoy participating in this forum.
Thank you for your generousity.
Looking for a small .380 as my next purchsse.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post