SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    1776 Karma **Winner is George43**
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

1776 Karma **Winner is George43** Login/Join 
King Nothing
Picture of SigSauerP226
posted
Reason: July 4th is coming up, and this is my 1776th post, so figured I'd throw out a karma for the Fourth of July. First karma in almost 10 years here, so perhaps overdue.

Requirements: Be a meaningful contributor to this great community as of 6/7/17. Don't have to be the most frequent poster, but your post(s) have to add something of value... (Not just posts of "+1" or "BTT" etc etc.)

Prize: $100 gift card toward your next firearm-related purchase. Have a store in mind that I can buy you a gift card for, and let me know what you want to get!

Conclusion: I'll accept Post entries until 6pm Pacific Standard Time on 7/4/17. I get off work at that time, so hopefully I can pick a winner that night... and henryaz, I plan on updating my subject line Wink

ETA: I may have contributed more freely tonight than normal to hit post 1776 so I could hold this karma...don't judge!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SigSauerP226,

...Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel, is just a freight train coming your way...

Posts: 2445 | Location: Simi Valley, CA | Registered: September 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
Outstanding. I'm in please. I'm still trying to decide what my next gun is. Short list are a Ruger .308, a Sharpes, another 1911, a Steyr AUG, or a HK P7M8.

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in,and happy 1776.

Posts: 12681 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the Karma! Please add me to the list.

I'm not sure what I'd put it towards... Perhaps a CZ 527 or an AR-10. Maybe just some more ammo.

Posts: 32506 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Life's too short to
live by the rules
posted Hide Post
Very generous Karma. Please count me in.

Chris

Posts: 1696 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: August 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Thanks for a chance and congratulations on #1776!

Posts: 26904 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Please and thank you!!!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master-at-Arms
Picture of apf383
posted Hide Post
Congrats on 1776. Please include me in this very generous karma. I'm fixing to pick up a 220 Legion when the SAO's come out. Thanks again, and congrats.

Foster's, Australian for Bud

Posts: 7507 | Location: Stuck in NY, FUAC  | Registered: November 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
Very generous karma. Please include me.

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
I'm not sure what I have to say is typically meaningful .... but I love this place.

Thanks for a great karma.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3590 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Numbers catch my eye, I saw the 1776 in freyedends thread. Historical numbers, SIG pseries numbers, Birthday's, etc. If someone cost $229 or $226 I'm more likely to buy it then if it costs $219.

ETA, please enter me. Thanks for the shot.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20821 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SIG 229R
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance I'll try.

SigP229R
Harry Callahan "A man has got to know his limitations".
Teddy Roosevelt "Talk soft carry a big stick"
I Cor10: 13 "1611KJV"

Posts: 6066 | Registered: March 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
Oh! I have my eye on a PMR-30 and this would help! Thanks!

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6852 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Fine
Picture of SBrooks
posted Hide Post
I'll play - thanks for the chance. I'd like to get the slide on my little Kel-Tec coated by our resident coater CCR. I'm tired of keeping that blueing from rusting...

------------------
SBrooks

Posts: 3791 | Location: East Tennessee | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi, thanks and please count me in. I don't know if my posts have really made any great contribution to the forum, but I have responded to a few things, so I've got that going for me.

Posts: 2017 | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KHolm
posted Hide Post
Please add me to your generous Karma. Thank you!!

Isaiah 54:17 - No weapon formed against us shall prosper....

What do I want? A time machine.
When do I want it? Irrelevant.

Posts: 1820 | Location: Central Iowa CAPTIVE | Registered: January 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add my name for the karma.

PC

Posts: 1336 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
PPS M2 LE Edition, 4" PPQ M2, CZ P10C or VP9sk are the four I am considering right now. Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 12465 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
Very generous of you, please include me.

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3397 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
Generous Karma. Count me in.

I'll put it toward a SIG P320 RX Carry. I'll use one of our forums vendors to keep it in the family.

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8850 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post