SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Yesterday morning 'Sexual preference' was normal term. By lunch dems denounced it. Media wrote about it. By bedtime definition changed by dictionary.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Yesterday morning 'Sexual preference' was normal term. By lunch dems denounced it. Media wrote about it. By bedtime definition changed by dictionary. Login/Join 
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Shugart:
{thread drift}

I'm really tired of hearing about other people's sexuality. I have found MY sexuality to be quite interesting, but no fucks are given about YOUR sexuality as long as it doesn't involve minors or dogs.

The people across the street have a huge rainbow flag waiving in the wind. Does anyone else really give a red rat's ass?

I don't think so.

I am right there with you!

I remember a few years ago when the whole gay marriage thing was being talked about 24/7 the left said that tolerating homosexuality was no longer acceptable, everyone must celebrate it. That is their mindset.

That is also the new mantra on race relations. It's no longer acceptable to not be a racist - you must be actively ANTI-racist, which they define as abject apologies for being white, support for reparations, BLM, ANTIFA, etc. Anything less and you are considered a racist.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
It's no longer acceptable to not be a racist - you must be actively ANTI-racist, which they define as abject apologies for being white, support for reparations, BLM, ANTIFA, etc. Anything less and you are considered a racist.

Well, since math and logic are now 'racist', and I'm all about math and logic .....maybe that ship already sailed.

But, using math and logic, whether or not one is 'considered' to be something doesn't actually make you that something. Smile

Posts: 15001 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:
Last night, Tucker Carlson played videos of Biden using the phrase “sexual preference” repeatedly during this campaign.

And Olde Joe said it several times when talking to that lady about her kid's "dilemma" during his Town Hall.

And not a single blink from anyone there.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
Has Hirono, or any other fascist, stated why this is offensive to them?

Yes. The claim is the use of "preference" implies it is a choice or an end user add on and not an ingrained attribute built in at the uterine factory.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
^ Of course everyone is going to ignore the fact that movement or choice is implicit to the word orientation. Tune in next week when we debate the difference between choice and selection.

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Hmmm.... Loves me a good irony!

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10920 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post