SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Naked Birmingham man arrested with bag of crack cocaine in his ear...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Naked Birmingham man arrested with bag of crack cocaine in his ear... Login/Join 
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted
http://www.al.com/news/birming...d_with_baggy_of.html

A Birmingham man was arrested after he was found naked with a bag of crack cocaine tucked in his ear.

Jefferson County sheriff's deputies on Thursday were dispatched to the 2500 block of Palomino Lane in Forestdale. They arrived to find 36-year-old Warren Gunn III standing next to a pickup truck in the yard, said Chief Deputy Randy Christian.

As the deputies approached, Gunn got into the truck and began to get dressed. They spoke to him and he told them that the reason he was naked was that he was covered in ants. Deputies saw no ants, but noticed the man appeared to be under the influence of a controlled substance,

Gunn was arrested for public lewdness. He refused to give deputies his name, but deputies found is Alabama ID card. He had an outstanding warrant for failure to appear in court on a charge of unlawful possession of a controlled substance.

As deputies were walking him to the patrol car, Christian said, they noticed a small plastic bag in his ear. The bag was removed and found to contain crack cocaine.

Gunn was taken to the Jefferson County Jail where he is held on no bond for the outstanding warrant and new charges of public lewdness and unlawful possession of a controlled substance.

"I guess if you don't have pants on, an ear is as good a pocket as any,'' Christian said. "It certainly could have been worse."

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
3° that never cooled
Picture of rock185
posted Hide Post
Well that's a new one on me. I've arrested people who had drugs concealed in interesting places, but never an ear. Wish that had used their earWink

NRA Life

Posts: 1563 | Location: Under the Tonto Rim | Registered: August 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Drugs are bad.....................m'kay?

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36838 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
Those aren’t my ears.
Razz

Posts: 4127 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick-SP2022:
Those aren’t my ears.
Razz

Someone has been watching Live PD. Smile

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36838 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Snorting coke with your ears? Theoretically, it's doable, .....if you have a perforated ear drum. Smile

Q

Posts: 26352 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post