SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Kanye, son, can you not just shut your flapping trap for five freaking minutes?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kanye, son, can you not just shut your flapping trap for five freaking minutes? Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
Just be quiet, son. Stop talking. Read a book. Do some mountain climbing on your wife's ass. You have a talent for music. Just as with a talent for acting, this fluke you possess does not equate to greater intelligence. And just as with actors, people fawn over you. Your "posse" is one gigantic "yes" man, which makes you believe that you're brilliant, because all these fame-seeking leeches clinging to you want to profit from being within your sphere of influence. Stop buying into your own PR. You do not strike me as bright, not at all. You talk in circles and make little sense, make it up even as the words are spilling out of your cake hole and now you're trying to attract attention by saying you're going to run for POTUS in 2024. You're a joke, baby boy. Just shut the fuck up for a while. Try it. Try just not talking for five fucking minutes, you yammering douchebag.

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
I think one day he might actually be president if he doesn’t go crazy first. Kanye has the unique ability to say that which while anger the most people and he isn’t afraid to use his ability as often as he can. I’d say it’s 50/50 odds right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21074 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You're dreaming. It's beyond preposterous. Think about what you are saying. Think of the responsibilities of the office.

His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry, but I can't help thinking of this when I see his name mentioned:

quote:
Kanye has the unique ability to say that which while anger the most people and he isn’t afraid to use his ability as often as he can.

That's not completely off base, but is far from a qualification to be President.

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
Dude is on a lot of psych meds. Loony tunes.

Posts: 3248 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save an Elephant
Kill a Poacher
Picture of urbanwarrior238
posted Hide Post
I am glad he is spouting off all these weird things he wants to do. It shows he is mental. He is very definatly mentally ill and admits he does not take his medication. His change to the religious track is very much a Bi-polar trait and not addressing it with medications will only deepen his spiral.

The good thing I like about all this is that the Kartrashians heads must be spinning 360's trying to do damage control with his antics and how it splatters all over them.

My guess is the Kartrashian will divorce him soon.

'I am the danger'...Hiesenberg
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
NRA Certified Rifle Instructor
NRA Life Member

Posts: 1368 | Location: Escaped from Kalifornia to Arizona February 2022! | Registered: March 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The stuff that comes out of his mouth- he's just making it up on the fly from second to second, and if you catch him the next day, he'll contradict himself from the day before. He thinks he's brilliant. He's not. He babbles and no one calls him on it and even if they did, he wouldn't listen. He has the attention span of a gnat.

Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:
I think one day he might actually be president
Pass the joint around, because you've been hitting it too hard.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
President Kanye Camacho?

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11749 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
Kayne West will never be president. 50/50 my freshly shorn left nut.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
“Kanye, do you like fish sticks?”

“I love them; I like putting fish sticks in my mouth!”

“You’re a gay fish.”

Big Grin

Best South Park episode ever!

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Yeah right! Frown

Kanye as Prez of the inmates at the Oregon State Hospital with McMurphy as his money manager.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I hope he runs . Can you imagine him trying to respond to a serious question ? Instant crash and burn .

Posts: 3969 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Exceptional Circumstances
Picture of dave7378
posted Hide Post
Kanye thinks he is a genius but to me seems more of a rambling, self important idiot. Antonio Brown has the same sickness.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 5906 | Location: Hampton Bays, NY | Registered: October 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
This was good.... Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Do some mountain climbing on your wife's ass.

Posts: 9001 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 4859
posted Hide Post
The guy is nuts. Just fucking nuts.

-----------------------------
Always carry. Never tell.

Posts: 5772 | Location: Montana  | Registered: May 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
I have no clue what we are talking about, but it made me listen to this for the first time in years.

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/0uf1g6N4sKY

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not easy being me
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by urbanwarrior238:

My guess is the Kartrashian will divorce him soon.

I disagree. She's not that smart. Besides, he adds to her public persona (or attention whore, whatever is politically correct these days)...

Posts: 2769 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: March 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
At least Kanye West has an identifiable skill. His wife is simply famous for being famous and I cannot even begin to describe the contempt I hold for such undeserved fame.

Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
At least Kanye West hs an identifiable skill. His wife is simply famous for being famous and I cannot even begin to describe the contempt I hold for such undeserved fame.

Not to mention the contempt for the kind of people that find these valid, mindless wastes of oxygen worth paying attention to.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post