SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Kanye, son, can you not just shut your flapping trap for five freaking minutes?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kanye, son, can you not just shut your flapping trap for five freaking minutes? Login/Join 
Equal Opportunity Mocker
Picture of slabsides45
posted Hide Post
Kanye West is a first-rate ass clown, but.....

Nope, doesn't really have the bones to make a good thread.

"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving."
-Dr. Adrian Rogers

Posts: 6390 | Location: Mogadishu on the Mississippi | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Inusuit:
Kanye recently bought property in Wyoming. I may have to move.

He's got to have some place to set up his death cult when he finally loses what's left of his mind.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He strikes me as the kind of crazy that ends up dead at an early age. I hope not, but he shows the earmarks of many who have passed before.

Posts: 17144 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Just another person who incorrectly equates fame & success with high intelligence.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://thegrio.com/2019/11/13...urch-faces-backlash/

https://www.tmz.com/2019/11/14...s-required-lakewood/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lakewood_Church

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54637 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
quote:

This is all about the money. He is building his brand and increasing mind-share. He is tapping in to the mega-church base, and there is a lot of money to be made. And I doubt he tithes. Shit I don't blame him one bit. He is on to something good here, and its just taking off. There is a reason all of these big mega-church leaders are flying around in private jets.

Posts: 3251 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Good thing I did a forum search for this characters name first before starting a new thread.

I just heard on the news on my radio that Kanye west was on joel osteens church service this morning.

Kanye proclaimed “Now the greatest artist that God has every created is now working for him,” West said.

Jeez what a pompous buffoon jerk!!!!!

LINK to the pompous buffoon overly self inflated egomaniac etc etc etc

Posts: 11841 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
From OKCGene's link:

The rapper's wife, Kim Kardashian West, and their daughter, North West
North West? Really?

Well, I guess it's better than La'quanda West.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30668 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
From OKCGene's link:

The rapper's wife, Kim Kardashian West, and their daughter, North West
North West? Really?

Well, I guess it's better than La'quanda West.

Her middle name is Bynorth

Posts: 22906 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^Heh, heh.

Unless, of course, you're serious Eek

Posts: 2693 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post