SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Thanks, Barack for the Great Economy! Takes Full Credit...
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thanks, Barack for the Great Economy! Takes Full Credit... Login/Join 
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
A legend in his own mind.

Posts: 5301 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
When he was in office he blamed the very slow Obama economy on George Bush, for 8 years.
Now that he is out of office he wants all the credit for anything good that happens.

Posts: 9502 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of indigoss
posted Hide Post
Wait guys, what about Obama phones and cash for clunkers. I know that sure helped the average middle class family. Only a COMPLETE asshole could strip the healthcare to rubble and have the balls to show his face much less brag about anything. Not to mention the debt he piled up to "save" our economy with that bailout bullshit.

Posts: 1278 | Location: West Palm Beach, FL | Registered: June 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, he did save their economy.

He stuffed those pockets like a pardoned Presidential turkey. http://people.com/home/photos-...ost-presidency-home/

Knowing more by accident than on purpose.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
Hey Barack.... Herbert Hoover had better economy numbers than you did.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:
From Day 1- And this is before Trump did anything.....

quote:
STOCKS SURGE AFTER TRUMP WINS

First up, the scoreboard:

Dow: 18,589.69, +256.95, (+1.40%)
S&P 500: 2,163.26, +23.70, (+1.11%)
Nasdaq: 5,163.26, +57.58, (+1.11%)
WTI crude oil: $45.37, +$0.39, (+0.87%)

http://www.businessinsider.com...ember-9-2016-2016-11

Pictures do not lie...look at the volume on the market surge to 3 times the volume prior to President Trump being elected which just shows the confidence the American people have in the President. Smile

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
well, to be fair he might be on to something

the economy and all indicators are up, due to Obama

due to Obama's hand-picked successor losing

so being the loser that he is, he's actually done something good for the country

now, if only he would learn to shut the fuck up and crawl back under the rotten log in the brush pile

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53176 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
Is he more delusional than stupid? Or more stupid than delusional? Boy, that is a tough one. *thinking thinking thinking*

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11107 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well as someone here in SF reminded me, if it was not for Obama being our prior president, we would not have our current one. Which is a good thing !!! God Bless Smile

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3069 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by VBVAGUY:
Well as someone here in SF reminded me, if it was not for Obama being our prior president, we would not have our current one. Which is a good thing !!! God Bless Smile

Absosmurfly! Smile

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by recoatlift:
Narcissistic bastard, ain't he!!!
I think that is a clinically accurate assessment.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Seeing as there were nowhere to go but up, he has a point.

Posts: 4756 | Registered: July 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Sure. Right at the top of his little head.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Guys, where's your respect for this guy? He was awarded a Nobel Prize. And he got us out of Iraq.

/sarcasm mode off/

Posts: 15907 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Obama is a small minded IDIOT who did his dead level best to drive every industry in this country (save gun sales) into the grave. Coal, Oil and Gas, Health Care, National Security- he was an abject failure at all of them. He and his band of morons were America's plague. President Trump has righted the ship, bigly; the Pensacola speech was great IMHO. Para has been right all along, all those scandals and such have been all smoke and BS.

Posts: 3593 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by florida boy:
If I might borrow a phrase from my younger days "Eat shit and die" BHO you pathetic lump of shit! I have never used a foul word before on this Forum but I could not control myself.

He doesn’t have to ESAD, he does even have to Die, but I sure wish he would shut the heck up and fade into the obscurity that he so richly deserves.

Posts: 6917 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by slosig:
quote:
Originally posted by florida boy:
If I might borrow a phrase from my younger days "Eat shit and die" BHO you pathetic lump of shit! I have never used a foul word before on this Forum but I could not control myself.

He doesn’t have to ESAD, he does even have to Die, but I sure wish he would shut the heck up and fade into the obscurity that he so richly deserves.

Kind of like Hillary should, take all the money they got after leaving office and go away.........

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8100 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted Hide Post
Fuck that narcissistic piece of shit up the ass sideways with a syphlitic infected cock!

Six months after he took office I was laid off due to lack of work in the office. Yes, the architectural profession is considered a bellwether, an indicator of the economy. Architects having nothing to do means there's nothing to build, contractors have nothing to bid on, suppliers have nothing to provide for and investors don't have money to invest. Means that the economy sucks big green donkey balls.

So for a year I was unemployed trying to find a job in an absolutely DEAD job field. At one point the unemployment rate for Architects in Arizona was listed at 85%. After a year it was time to find something else to do. Enter a year in community college chasing prerequisites for a nursing degree, enter a fast track BSN nursing program. Enter making half what I did three years earlier.

So excuse me if I don't believe this horseshit of Obama being responsible for a great economy. Eight years of him being in office and I'm making less than what I did before he was elected. Then tack on the debt of student loans so I could become a productive member of the job force and I'm feeling more worn out than Marylin Chambers after a night with John Holmes.

So let me make it clear, Fuck you Barry the worst president and worst economy that I've seen in my lifetime.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 2000Z-71,

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11765 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
a syphlitic infected cock!

Now there's a good use of Grammar! Cool

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8353 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
Just wow. All this hatred for Obommer and no one gives him credit for all the good he's done. Well, no one but himself. I'm a bit more generous than you ingrates. Way back when he demolished the economy, he was kind enough to send me checks to improve things.

I got 2 checks as I recall. I was faced with the overwhelming task of investing them wisely. No foreign crap to muddy the waters. So I did what any patriotic "Merican boy would do. I headed first to the bank to cash them and get my (our) money. Thence to the liquor store on the road home. There I purchased 2 bottles of Woodford Reserve "Special Finish". I put them on my one shelf. There they sit to this day. Every time I see them, I marvel at my luck at getting them. Maybe some day I'll drink them. Or even start. The very best thing he did in those 8 years and I thank him for it. Smile

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18388 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post