SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Thanks, Barack for the Great Economy! Takes Full Credit...
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thanks, Barack for the Great Economy! Takes Full Credit... Login/Join 
Picture of downtownv
posted
Obama Takes Credit For Economic Recovery, Thanks Himself [VIDEO]

Former President Barack Obama thanked himself in a speech at the Chicago climate summit Tuesday, saying his administration’s policies were the reason for America’s increased job creation and economic growth.

“We met resistance at every step of the way. And there were skeptics who said these actions would kill jobs and depress growth, but instead as we took these actions and we saw the U.S. economy grow consistently,” Obama said. “We saw the longest streak of job creation in American history by far — a streak that still continues, by the way.”

“Thanks, Obama,” he said to roaring applause, before winking to the crowd.

WATCH:

Despite Obama’s statement, President Donald Trump is the one being credited with the recent uptick in the economy. The stock marked has gained nearly 30 percent in value since Trump was elected last year and the jobless rate has dropped to a 17-year low, according to The Washington Times.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/12...hanks-himself-video/

Hmmm 400,000 jobs that never happened
Highest unEmployment in the NON White sector EVER
Lowest Home ownership
Highest Food Samp
Lowest US Growth in History.

Yup, Barack YOU did it!

Fuck you!

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8354 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
I figure there is a good reason why obummer spends so much money keeping his college transcripts sealed. Because his grades are so pitifully bad that it would show how stupid he actually is?

His taking credit for the now booming economy is like me taking credit for inventing the H-bomb.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Compulsive liar. Can NOT tell the truth.

And as usual, the only thing worse than him saying this is the many followers who will believe it and parrot it constantly.

Posts: 11841 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wish he would dry up and blow away like any other pile of shit . . . . .

Posts: 1548 | Registered: October 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
From Day 1- And this is before Trump did anything.....

quote:
STOCKS SURGE AFTER TRUMP WINS

First up, the scoreboard:

Dow: 18,589.69, +256.95, (+1.40%)
S&P 500: 2,163.26, +23.70, (+1.11%)
Nasdaq: 5,163.26, +57.58, (+1.11%)
WTI crude oil: $45.37, +$0.39, (+0.87%)

http://www.businessinsider.com...ember-9-2016-2016-11

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13399 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:
Obama Takes Credit For Economic Recovery, Thanks Himself
Did you really expect anything different?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30666 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don't knock him too harshly.

He worked hard throughout all 57 states.

Knowing more by accident than on purpose.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chillin out
Picture of florida boy
posted Hide Post
If I might borrow a phrase from my younger days "Eat shit and die" BHO you pathetic lump of shit! I have never used a foul word before on this Forum but I could not control myself.

I practice Shinrin-yoku
It's better to wear out than rust out
Member NRA
Member Georgia Carry

Posts: 3813 | Location: Union County, Georgia | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Finally something from Stampy Feet that is shovel ready...

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29696 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
I seem to recall the libtards and their media lapdogs trumpeting that the market would crash after Trump was sworn into office.

I have made a fairly large amount of money from the "crash".

And now, back to your regularly scheduled winning...

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15576 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
^^^^
I remember that theme also and it always perplexed me. We had just spent 8 years with an absolute stagnant economy and massive unemployment. If Hillary won we were going to be staring at four more years of the same. Trump was a successful businessman who knew what it took to generate revenue. How ANYONE could say with a straight face that the market would crash because of him was a very good liar. But then, that's what the left does.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Narcissistic bastard, ain't he!!!

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
If I recall correctly, this slug didn't take credit for the economy during his own administration - everything was Bushes fault. Now that he is gone, he wants credit. The only credit he gets is he is gone.

Consumer confidence is way UP since his departure.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
I thank him for the great economy, He's not president anymore and cannot fuck up anything like he did.

Posts: 5302 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
^^^^^. Remember, pre trading had the market down over 700 points. Then the market woke up.

I do traditionally think the economy early into the next presidency is the result of the previous administration. I don’t think Barry can take credit for this one though.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5751 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
"If I was white, you'd let me get away with it! You let Bill Clinton got away with it!"

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To quote the Kenyan,"If you’ve got a business, you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen.”.

So, safe to say you sonofabitch, you did not build this economy or anything else, you tore down, MF!!

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Chicago climate summit

Appropriate venue for a liar. Smile

Posts: 1351 | Location: WI | Registered: July 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just another reason to quit hiring Government employees from the bottom half of the population.

Posts: 1179 | Location: NE Indiana  | Registered: January 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
I literally burst out laughing years ago when Harold Brown, Jimmy Carter’s Secretary of Defense, took credit for the military successes of the First Gulf War. Such people have absolutely no sense of shame or conscience.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47410 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post