SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Walmart Ozark Trail tumbler scarcity
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Walmart Ozark Trail tumbler scarcity Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Is the base on these the same diameter as a pop can ?
I need something for my Lesaber

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54504 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I grabbed a 20oz this morning and if I brew a 16oz mug on the Kuerig it leaves just enough room for some milk

Posts: 3987 | Location: Peoria, AZ | Registered: November 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
Is the base on these the same diameter as a pop can ?
I need something for my Lesaber

It's a bit bigger than a pop can at the base.

Posts: 1168 | Registered: July 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I bought ammo in Seabrook NH Walmart yesterday. Hundreds of them in all sizes.

Posts: 785 | Location: Eastern Ma. | Registered: November 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
If YETI has its way, the Ozark Trail clones will be taken off the shelves. It's a considerably steeper uphill battle for them thought vs Walmart than it was vs RTIC, which they won.

Yeti Coolers Is Suing Wal-Mart Over Patent Infringement

Posts: 3172 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They are plentiful here. I bought a couple and are every bit as good as a Yeti.

Posts: 6845 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
Just bought another tumbler yesterday......HUGE 64 ounces. That should help get me by when working outside on a hot day.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Oza...ter-Bottle/193860311

Just don't carry it by the top when full or the top will pull off.

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
I picked up one 30oz tumbler at Walmart and 2 of the same at Sams club.
Did a short experiment. Filled one with ice to the top. 12 hours later, emptied out 2 oz of water, 12 more hours another 4 oz, 12 more hours another 4 oz and after a total of 48 hours, 2 more ounces of water and a ball of ice equal to 2 ounces of water. Pretty damn impressive for a tumbler <$8 .

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
They are impressive and work too good for hot beverages like coffee. I don't use the top that comes with the tumbler but it should help to keep from getting burned when drinking a hot beverage.

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thanks palm , that helps

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54504 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
The 64 oz is pretty awesome. I run through about 1 of them each day at work over the course of 8 hours. Keeps the water ice cold. I load it the night before with 1/4 ice and the rest water.

Might get a couple more since the price is so friendly.

Was even thinking about their coolers. Anyone tried an Ozark Trail cooler?

I bet Yeti has taken a beating from RTIC and now Walmart over these products. I believe I read that Yeti wasn't selling much until they raised the prices of their product and started marketing with an image of being "high end."

Posts: 13051 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Can I get Ozark Trail window stickers and a hat, kinda like the Yeti stuff? Smile

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:
Can I get Ozark Trail window stickers and a hat, kinda like the Yeti stuff? Smile

Instead of telling everyone how much you paid, the Ozark Trail sticker would tell everyone how much less you paid? Big Grin

Posts: 13051 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sick puppy
posted Hide Post
these? My walmarts currently overstocked, apparently.

Posts: 7546 | Location: Alpine, Ut | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
I just scored a tacticool 20oz. when picking up bug repellent Smile Didn't need it, but there it was, and the only 20oz.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PorterN:
these? My walmarts currently overstocked, apparently.

Those are the 30oz. They also have 20oz that I find a little more manageable.

Posts: 1168 | Registered: July 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
4-H Shooting
Sports Instructor
Picture of Zecpull
posted Hide Post
As good as the Walmart ones are I have been buying Artic brand.. they are about the same price but I think work better. .and free shipping if you buy 3.

'The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but
> because he loves what is behind him.' G. K. Chesterton

NRA Endowment Life member
NRA Pistol instructor...and Range Safety instructor
Women On Target Instructor.

Posts: 9071 | Location: Wooster,Ohio | Registered: May 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post