SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What's your favorite snack food
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What's your favorite snack food Login/Join 
Picture of Lunasee
posted Hide Post
Caramel M&M's with Pistachios

Posts: 527 | Location: Hillsboro, OR | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
Fig Newtons

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
I’ve never had addiction to anything in my life. However, lemon Oreos must be laced with crack or heroin. It is uncanny how they call to you. My wife, bless her heart only wants me to be happy so she continues to buy them despite my pleading for her to stop.

If you have never tried them, do not start. It will be a fierce battle. They need to make a patch for these.

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fatmanspencer
posted Hide Post
Snickers with hazelnut. Ya'll missing out.
That or a payday

Used guns deserve a home too

Posts: 783 | Location: North Ga | Registered: August 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sugar free Reases cups

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
I'm a type II diabetic, but I still eat an occasional Snickers bar, or chocolate chip cookie.

Posts: 13678 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

I'll eat just about any of those mentioned, but my simple favorite is popcorn, no butter, extra popcorn salt.

Posts: 10782 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pbramlett:
I’ve never had addiction to anything in my life. However, lemon Oreos must be laced with crack or heroin. It is uncanny how they call to you. My wife, bless her heart only wants me to be happy so she continues to buy them despite my pleading for her to stop.

If you have never tried them, do not start. It will be a fierce battle. They need to make a patch for these.

I've tried them and they are all you say.

Fortunately, they're only around here in summer.

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Wife and I are very fond of chocolate, especially dark. She discovered Trader Joe's version of peanut butter cups with dark chocolate--quite addictive.

Ritter Sport dark chocolate with marzipan is another favorite.

Perhaps my favorite pure dark chocolate is Hawaiian chocolate processed by Guttard. Used to buy it at Whole Foods in Maui.

Posts: 18044 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too clever by half
Picture of jigray3
posted Hide Post
Cheetos.

I don't even know what they are.

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work, and increasingly subsidizes non-work" - Milton Friedman

Posts: 10353 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: December 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
For the diabetic chocolate lovers.
Try Russell Stover, Sugar Free, Dark Chocolate Mint Patties.

https://www.russellstover.com/...tties--6-oz-bag-9793

I'm not a sugar free person, but I can't tell that these are not the real deal.

Posts: 10052 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Play again. Once in awhile.....

G.H. Cretors Popcorn - The Mix.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12713 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ugly Bag of
Mostly Water
Picture of ridgerat
posted Hide Post
Peanut M&Ms. Brain food.

Endowment Life Member, NRA • Member, Gun Owners of America & Member, Arizona Citizens Defense League

Posts: 2837 | Location: Marana, AZ | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by henryaz:

I'll eat just about any of those mentioned, but my simple favorite is popcorn, no butter, extra popcorn salt.

Wow! Another "no-butter" guy! I buy microwave popcorn and it's almost impossible to find any that don't have any butter.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post