SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Lions eat three poachers
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lions eat three poachers Login/Join 
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted
Good on the lions! I love a happy ending.

“A gang of poachers who broke into a South African game reserve to hunt rhinos came off second best when they were attacked and eaten by a pride of hungry lions.

At least three hunters are believed to have been devoured by the predators, judging by the bloody scene on the Sibuya Game Reserve near Kenton-on-Sea in Eastern Province, South Africa.

One head and a number of bloodied body parts and limbs have been recovered from the area, along with three pairs of empty shoes…”

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/artic...-nature-reserve.html

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8856 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pipe Smoker:
Good on the lions! I love a happy ending.

“A gang of poachers who broke into a South African game reserve to hunt rhinos came off second best when they were attacked and eaten by a pride of hungry lions.

At least three hunters POS poachers are believed to have been devoured by the predators, judging by the bloody scene on the Sibuya Game Reserve near Kenton-on-Sea in Eastern Province, South Africa.

One head and a number of bloodied body parts and limbs have been recovered from the area, along with three pairs of empty shoes…”

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/artic...-nature-reserve.html

Cool with that, me.

tac

Posts: 11305 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Poachers are scum. They deserved what they got. Hope their deaths were painful yet fun for the lions.

Posts: 13047 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
At least the poachers don't have to live their lives wondering if they'll ever amount to shit.

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4611 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of barry1967
posted Hide Post
Lions 3, Poachers 0

Go lions!

More than a few, less than others!

Posts: 1199 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: June 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
Hope the lions didn’t get sick after dinner

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did the lions ask the poachers to remove their shoes before beginning the festivities?

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DrDan
posted Hide Post
My buddies and I a poachin' went
We thought we were on the scent
Just before the herd got thinner
We all ended up becoming dinner

This space intentionally left blank.

Posts: 4870 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
When I saw this, it put a huge smile on my face. Like Para said 'karma', it can be a bitch. Big Grin

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
Rhinos are endangered. There are several safe havens for them paid for by wealthy folks. They are shaving off their horns to prevent the poachers interest.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/s...tinction-endangered/

Glad the Lions got them.

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12569 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SevenPlusOne:
At least the poachers don't have to live their lives wondering if they'll ever amount to shit.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
They died doing what they love.

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
a hakuna matata.

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
"three pairs of empty shoes" Big Grin

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30546 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SevenPlusOne:

But they DID!!

It was lion shit, though.

tac

Posts: 11305 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
The circle of life Disney song is stuck in my head now.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
A weemah web, a weemah web, a weemah web... Big Grin

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12090 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
What a great ending to this story.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10895 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
“At least three hunters are believed to have been devoured by the predators”

The only thing I take issue with is them being referred to as hunters. I love that they’ll end up making a contribution to the preserve in the form of eventual topsoil.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post