SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Lions eat three poachers
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lions eat three poachers Login/Join 
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
the feel good story of the day

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
The Lions won 3-0. Don't hear that often

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
In the jungle, the quiet jungle, the lions poop tonight....

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LtJL:
In the jungle, the quiet jungle, the lions poop tonight....

Nice, Ha !

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8634 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Objectively Reasonable
Picture of DennisM
posted Hide Post
"Authorities are at a loss. Hours of canvassing yesterday yielded no eyewitnesses at this closely-knit watering hole.

Askd about the carnage, Hank the Hyena was uncharacteristically tight-lipped. "Didn't see nothing," he said. "There are some rumors that it might've been one of their own gone rogue, but who can say? All I know is that I didn't see nothing. I 'specially didn't see no lions picking their teeth with what looked like cheap, Chinese import hunting knives."

Carlton Giraffe, considered by many to be the unofficial mayor of the mudflat next door, said that tourists shouldn't be deterred from visiting. "So a couple poachers go missing. They could've left those shoes willingly. And those arms, too. If you ask me, this is all a stunt to make us veldt creatures look bad." Carlton hopes that the rangers get to the bottom of this mystery soon, but like Hank, didn't see nothing.

We'll bring you the latest developments in this investigation at 10:00. Back you you, Juan..."

Posts: 2452 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
GO LIONS!!

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31382 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:

Big Grin Cant wait to hear a Bears Score.

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3758 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
We visited South Africa in 1998 and again in 2000. On one of the trips, we visited a neat, drive through lion Park.

I was surprised at all the "Don't leave windows open, Don't get out of Car, etc" signs in Japanese and Chinese.

Seems a few months before , some Chinese tourists GOT OUT OF THEIR CAR and one was quickly EATEN!

This happy report brought it back to mind.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SAC trained killer
Picture of Ricardokid11
posted Hide Post
What size are the shoes? Big Grin

" May I always be the kind of person my dog thinks I am".

Posts: 2083 | Location: Glen Allen, VA. | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Killed by lions, or fed to lions?

hmmmmm.....

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5373 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I wish more of them met up with those hard-looking African game wardens with AKs and FN-FALs.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53118 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
So are all their names Claude?

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
ha!

one was named Chewie...

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Maybe they'll do it again on Thanksgiving so we can finally see a headline that reads "Lions Win 3-0 on Thanksgiving"

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23099 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
quote:

Sounds more like a Tigers score! Big Grin

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3758 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 23244 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
And that's the difference between lions and poachers. The lions did not kill them and take photos next to their dead bodies to hang on their walls and show off to friends. Or cut off their heads to mount as trophies.

They ATE them.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good news is always nice. My thought is that, if those Lions are like my cats, they will play with their food for awhile first, then eat them when they're no fun anymore. Big Grin

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
More persistent
than capable
posted Hide Post
A member at the range just returned from a safari in Africa. He stated their guides said if they were to see tracks of humans that should not be there, the hunt stopped and the poachers were hunted.

Lick the lollipop of mediocrity once and you suck forever.

Posts: 1083 | Location: North | Registered: August 27, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post