SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Molon Labe Ring Owners, I need your HELP!
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Molon Labe Ring Owners, I need your HELP! Login/Join 
Sig Forum Smart-Ass
Picture of Rotndad
posted Hide Post
It's frozen again/still. "This map is currently frozen. To unfreeze, please Upgrade the account that owns this map to one of our paid plans for more visits.

In case the map is not owned by any account, Sign-Up for the service and claim the map with a paid account"

Dripping water hollows out stone, not through force, but through persistence.
-Ovid

NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Basic Pistol Instructor

Posts: 10192 | Location: Land O Lakes, FLA | Registered: June 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
Hi guys, thanks for adding your pins but. The map is finally unfrozen, due to their error. Here's the link:

https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=3058637

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6009 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah... Finally go it done.

Posts: 1040 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: August 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Dave,

Sadly there are a number of bogus "pins" to include Kim Jung Un, Vlad, Paris, etc. Idiots who have done this really are beyond juvenile. Frown

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16189 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Added David

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4829 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Retired old fat motor cop
posted Hide Post
I am the only one in Northeast?

" Life is full of choices', Choices have consequences."

Posts: 698 | Location: New England | Registered: October 01, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of LZ_226
posted Hide Post
Added

- LZ_226

Posts: 1000 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: July 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts
Picture of GRIZZLYBEAR
posted Hide Post
Done

Posts: 1895 | Location: SOMEWHERE IN,, PA USA | Registered: May 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
Amazing that POTUS wears your ring !!

Posts: 4409 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Wow! Kim Jong Un bought one?!?

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7070 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post