SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Monster Burgers w/ Protection (grilled pics added)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Monster Burgers w/ Protection (grilled pics added) Login/Join 
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Fabulous!!!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Your Location says "South Florida." Can you be a little more specific?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30544 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
You're making me want a burger really bad. Make mine well done with chopped up bacon or canadian bacon mixed in, no cheese (Never, ever), and on a hunk of french bread with garlic butter. Chips? Ballreich's (I keep trying other ones, but these are the best of the "common" chips), if I want ones I don't have to hunt for, and if I want the ones I really love, it's Rue Farms Rustic Potato Chips at Kroger's for a whopping $5 a bag. The sea salt or pink Himalayan ones (I can't really tell the difference) are fantastic.

Posts: 214 | Location: Ohio | Registered: January 01, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who Woulda
Ever Thought?
posted Hide Post
I will be right over!

Posts: 6587 | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post