SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    BENDABLE - Information inside
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

BENDABLE - Information inside Login/Join 
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted
I know recently you requested sharing a ride to the Georgia Aquarium. However, it seems that that trip was overcome by events. Here is a solution.

If you have access to "The Animal Planet" on television, they are running "THE AQUARIUM" on Sunday evenings, filmed in the Georgia Aquarium. There are two segments back to back. The second show is "The Aquarium: A Deeper Dive"

You can also watch episodes on Animal Planet website: https://www.animalplanet.com/tv-shows/the-aquarium/

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thanks a bunch , I don't have cable or satellite,
I appreciate you thinking about me,

I was just about to find the thread that I posted ,I am pretty sure that the aquarium is closed up tight

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54626 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
posted Hide Post
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...935/m/9160058664/p/2

BIDEN SUCKS.

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
If you don't have cable, you must have a slow Internet connection.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
I was just about to find the thread that I posted ,I am pretty sure that the aquarium is closed up tight

It is closed, yes.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3967 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
figures, that's what I get for waiting and waiting

Posts: 54626 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No good deed
goes unpunished
Picture of cheesegrits
posted Hide Post
You can always watch the Georgia Aquarium live webcams. It's like being there, but without all the screaming kids. Smile

Posts: 2680 | Location: The Carolinas | Registered: June 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:

???Does not compute. Fiber to the home is pretty fast, as is VDSL.

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10785 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't have innernet either, I go to a neighbor's now as the library is all locked up. How's that for Sig Forum altruism? Should say though, since I got my fancy schmancy Android smart phone ,. I have been posting with it on occasion.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bendable,

posted Hide Post
It's wonderful for you to offer, Let me do some research to see if my 10 month old TV has a place hook up a flash drive, prior to you going to any trouble. Thanks

Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by henryaz:
quote:

???Does not compute. Fiber to the home is pretty fast, as is VDSL.
How do you get fiber without cable?

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
posted Hide Post
quote:
flashguy

BIDEN SUCKS.

Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:

flashguy

I assumed, perhaps incorrectly, that you were referring to traditional cable providers like Cox or Comcast. Fiber optic cable is obviously (a type of) cable, but it can be run directly to the home without the need for a traditional cable provider. FIOS was perhaps the first to provide this service (Verizon), but there are now many others. Google is running fiber optic service in several cities, for example.

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10785 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post