SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Instant Karma for Lions Club Members
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Instant Karma for Lions Club Members Login/Join 
Picture of dlc444
posted
My neighbor is getting ready to move and has a couple dozen old (Maybe antique) Lions Club glasses that she doesn't want to donate to Salvation Army. Any takers, I will pack up and ship as a mini karma.

First come first serve

-.---.----.. -.---.----.. -.---.----..
It seems to me that any law that is not enforced and can't be enforced weakens all other laws.

Posts: 4357 | Location: Tampa | Registered: August 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dlc444
posted Hide Post
I have an email to the contact person for the Tampa Lions Club, but have not heard back yet.

Surprised at the lack of Lions here.

It seems to me that any law that is not enforced and can't be enforced weakens all other laws.

Posts: 4357 | Location: Tampa | Registered: August 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
My Son-in-law is biggly into the Lions. I Would be glad to give them to him if they are still available.

Posts: 4410 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dlc444
posted Hide Post
This fell apart in a big hurry. Movers being movers and all. Sorry and will have a real karma soon