SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Favorite YouTube channels...
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Favorite YouTube channels... Login/Join 
Picture of DrDan
posted
I have a few YouTube channels that I find myself going back to on a regular basis, and thought it might be fun for others to post theirs, as well.

For food and history, I love Townsends

Modern food: Chef John @ Food Wishes

Jungle craft: junglecrafty

Basic bushcraft skills: Corporal's Corner

Primitive firemaking: gundog5

Heavy equipment: Diggin', Ditchin' and Bitchin'

There are plenty of great videos, of course, but these channels seem to always bring something worthwhile. Unfortunately, some of these are not very active lately, but they have enough past videos to keep one busy for awhile.

So, what are your go-to channels?

This space intentionally left blank.

Posts: 4870 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I occasionally look at Youtube to see if Hickok45 has anything new, rarely for anything else unless I want to post a link here.

With Youtube dropping Brownell's (per JALLEN's thread), I'll probably use it even less. Fuck 'em.

There was talk some months ago of a new video channel for gun enthusiasts, but I haven't seen anything recently about it.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9127 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
Hickok45, Demolition Ranch, Off the Ranch, Edwin Sarkissian, Doug DeMuro, and The Stradman.

Those are my favorite people that I subscribe to. There’s a bunch other that I watch though. I love YouTube Red.

Posts: 5070 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
The guy that eats really old MREs....his videos are addicting.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Grandiosity is a sign
of mental illness
posted Hide Post
Coop772 Big Grin

Posts: 2453 | Location: MO | Registered: March 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Forgotten Weapons

C&Rsenal

Good Mythical Morning

Mental Floss

The Great War

Frog Leap Studios

Posts: 32411 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post
South Main Auto
Hydraulic Press Channel
SmarterEveryDay

Posts: 3481 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fwbulldog
posted Hide Post
That Pedal Show

Posts: 3015 | Location: Round Rock | Registered: February 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
Late Model Restoration - Lots of Ford Mustang Restoration and Install Videos

CJ Pony Parts - Ford Mustang Restoration and Performance Parts Installs

Stage 3 Motorsports - Lots of Expedition and F150 Performance Part Installs and Video

1A Auto Parts - More Install Videos

Seeing a trend here??

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25338 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Search AvE on YouTube. He does a lot of tool reviews and is just really funny to listen to. The comments are pretty good too.

Posts: 219 | Registered: June 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR025
posted Hide Post
Red letter media - movie reviews and such

Posts: 840 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
Sailing Delos

Steve1989MREInfo

Hiking the AT, Pacific Crest, CDT

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16375 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never Go
Full Retard
Picture of MitchbSC
posted Hide Post
Brownells.

Ooops. Can't link to it for some reason.

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Posts: 4797 | Location: SC | Registered: January 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MitchbSC:
Brownells.

Ooops. Can't link to it for some reason.

I knew somebody would Smile

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 25994 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never Go
Full Retard
Picture of MitchbSC
posted Hide Post
I've got to pull the average down somehow. Razz

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Posts: 4797 | Location: SC | Registered: January 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caught in a loop
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by marc308:
Search AvE on YouTube. He does a lot of tool reviews and is just really funny to listen to. The comments are pretty good too.

AvE is the only channel I support on Patreon, if that says anything.

Some of my other favorites:

This Old Tony
Bad Obsession Motorsports
Codyslab
Modern Rogue
Mattias Wandel
Burrfection
NurdRage
NileRed
Wortheffort
Woodworking for Mere Mortals
Pawel Zadrozniak
Alec Steele

"In order to understand recursion, you must first learn the principle of recursion."

Posts: 3346 | Location: Memphis, TN | Registered: August 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Team Apathy
posted Hide Post
AvE - highly entertaining and informative. The dude is a true wordsmith.

Frog Leap Stdios - basically metal covers of famous songs. I’m not a big metal head by any means but the recording quality of the music itself is phenomenal. Best mixes ever. Plus his video production skills and creativity are top-shelf.

Posts: 6353 | Location: Modesto, CA | Registered: January 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post

Posts: 45324 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Strictly Dumpling

TibosaurusRex

PowerfulJRE

Posts: 3577 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
SageDynamics
FinishCarpentry TV
Jason Koertge (4Runner/Overlanding)

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9670 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post