SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Favorite YouTube channels...
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Favorite YouTube channels... Login/Join 
Picture of six732
posted Hide Post
Cleetus McFarland,VINwiki,Doug DeMuro and Hoovies Garage... All are automotive themed channels.

Posts: 782 | Location: South West Georgia | Registered: March 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
I gravitate more to types of videos than particular channels. My favorites are funny animals and animal rescue stories. For politics I like Truth Factory.

Sometimes I'll view WatchMojo's channel for things like "Top 10 Historically Inaccurate Movies," "Top 10 Actors Who Always Get Killed In Their Movies," and so on.

Posts: 27951 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Hickcock 45

Posts: 1555 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Suppressed
posted Hide Post
I’ve been watching a lot of lock picking videos lately which got me to try picking some of the padlocks I have around the house.

Lockpickinglawyer:

https://youtu.be/P4QzMdVOaK8

Bosnianbill:

https://youtu.be/R2r07NN21vM

Posts: 3230 | Location: MD | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I rarely watch TV anymore. I have youtube via Roku, and I just watch these about every night:
The Daily Wire (Ben Shapiro, Andrew Klavan)
Louder with Crowder
Dave Rubin
Dr. Jordan B Peterson
Studio Brule' (Dr. Janice Fiamengo)
The Truth factory
Joe Bonamassa
Guitar Mastery (Claus Levin)
Jens Larsen
Elevated Jam Tracks
CRTV (Mark Levin)
Michelle Malkin

and of course, the great MARK DICE.

"Crom is strong! If I die, I have to go before him, and he will ask me, 'What is the riddle of steel?' If I don't know it, he will cast me out of Valhalla and laugh at me."

Posts: 6641 | Registered: September 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
I usually just click on whatever gets suggested and keep going.

If you like country music there's Larry's Country Diner and also the Opry channel. The Diner has a lot of older performers doing up close and personal performances. Good to see them again.

Of course Hickok45

Posts: 17886 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lyman:
quote:
Originally posted by Skull Leader:
Sailing SV Delos
Sailing La vagabonde

IIRC there was a similar thread a few months ago and these, and other, sailing threads were on it

basically one was a group of people on a sailboat going around the world, sorta, and the other was a couple,

wasted most of an evening watching various vids, interesting stuff

I watched the Delos one for a bit. Forgot about it, but enjoyed it.

Posts: 17886 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ChuckE2009
Demolition ranch
22plinkster

Posts: 3371 | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Today's Angler

Great fishing channel - 2 or 3 episodes per week - mostly Muskie fishing in MN and WI, but they do travel and target some other species.

As many others mentioned - AvE - great delivery and really explains things well. Good stuff.

Shawn

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
--Adam Savage, MythBusters

Posts: 1748 | Location: Red Wing, MN | Registered: January 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Whiskey Vault
ralfydotcom (very high tech site)

Mark Dice
Prager U

CRTV

Posts: 22906 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Project Binky (Bad Obsession Motorsport) If you like cars, fabrication, and British humor, you will love this show. It's two guys cramming the engine and running gear from a Celica GT4 into an old school mini. It takes them forever to produce one episode, but it's worth it (There's 20 episodes right now)

Goonzquad Two young guys from TN buying totaled cars and rebuilding them. They've done a Z06, hellcat, and are working on a LT1 Camaro now.

Posts: 729 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: May 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Competent When Sober
Picture of Mad Max
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SR025:
Red letter media - movie reviews and such

love those guys!

Oliver Wendell Holmes - "The young man knows the rules, but the old man knows the exceptions."

Posts: 1903 | Location: San Antonio, Texas | Registered: July 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Competent When Sober
Picture of Mad Max
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
I gravitate more to types of videos than particular channels. My favorites are funny animals and animal rescue stories. For politics I like Truth Factory.

Sometimes I'll view WatchMojo's channel for things like "Top 10 Historically Inaccurate Movies," "Top 10 Actors Who Always Get Killed In Their Movies," and so on.

I support the Kitty! Great videos although some can be a bit conspiratorial.

Oliver Wendell Holmes - "The young man knows the rules, but the old man knows the exceptions."

Posts: 1903 | Location: San Antonio, Texas | Registered: July 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimg1960
posted Hide Post
Hrfunk...informative mostly gun reviews and tactics

Posts: 301 | Location: Tennessee  | Registered: July 08, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://www.youtube.com/user/mustie1 is great for anyone that loved old junk getting a second life

Posts: 3987 | Location: Peoria, AZ | Registered: November 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ftttu
posted Hide Post
Jared Polin - photography
Tony & Chelsea Northrup - photography
soothch00 - guns and gear
hickok45 - guns
LakeForkGuy - Fishing/outdoors/home improvement
LakeForkLife - Family blog/home improvement
Tom's Tech Time - drones
IrixGuy's Adventure Channel - drones/cameras/outdoora
iPhonedo - tech reviews
TacticalBassin - fishing
MicBergsma - outdoor sport photography/outdoors
Kayak USA - kayak fishing
Iraqveteran8888 - guns/gun rights
Nutnfancy - guns/outdoor equipment reviews

Retired Texas Lawman, now active reserve

Posts: 1170 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 03, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
SUBSCRIPTIONS
Monstercat: Uncaged (Electronica)
BunnyFuFuu (League of Legends)
TheHoonigans (Motorsports)
Hoonigan Bonus (Motorsports)
TheStradman (Motorsports)
Phy (League of Legends)
Spacedock (Sci-Fi Tech Talk)
Rhykker (Blizzard Entertainment news)
Unbox Therapy (Tech Reviews)
Saabkyle04 (Car Reviews)
Marques Brownlee (Tech Reviews)
Jay Leno's Garage (Car Reviews)
videogamedunkey (Gaming Parody)
FailArmy (Viral Videos)
TheWarOwl (Counter-Strike)
Josh Leyva (Dance/Comedy)
SpaceX (SpaceX's launches)
MBest11x (Comedy)
ignoramusky (Viral Pet Videos)
WALTERRIFIC (Motorcycle Vlogger)
RoadAccidentsWorld (Car Crash viral videos)
FPSRussia (Guns/Comedy)
hapkiden (Personal friend's channel)
Oats Studios (Sci-Fi short videos)
theDOMINICshow (Dance/Comedy)
SovietWomble (Video Games)

I also regularly watch videos from a few other channels but don't subscribe to them. I just watch them so frequently that they always show up in my recommended feed.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frog in boiling water
posted Hide Post
The king of random.

Posts: 429 | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Besides the usual and popular gun related channels, I watch:

Premier1driver - Aviation related
Steveo1knevo - Aviation related
Trent Palmer - STOL aircraft related

Check this video out for the Draco Super Turbocharged STOL aircraft. Simply amazing. And expensive.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EmegEtzFxFA

Posts: 3953 | Location: UNK | Registered: October 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
Richard Gene the Fishing Machine
King Slew
PK Yi

Posts: 1812 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post