SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    David Hogg puts Publix in crosshairs, demands $1 million donation and anti-NRA pledge
Page 1 2 3 4 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
David Hogg puts Publix in crosshairs, demands $1 million donation and anti-NRA pledge Login/Join 
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
All of his other boycotts fell flat on their face.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Report This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
I just sent a word of encouragement to Publix on their page to ignore Hogg and to deal with trespassers appropriately. I plan to shop there the next time I am in Florida.

HK Ag

Posts: 3498 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Report This Post
Move Up or
Move Over
posted Hide Post
Maybe we should all be prepared to "save" those that lay down in distress. Some aggressive chest compression's should help...

Posts: 4954 | Location: middle Tennessee | Registered: October 28, 2008Report This Post
Troll
posted Hide Post
Never read a single word of his blather and never will.

He's just another mini-commie - amounts to...zero.

Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mark_a:
Maybe we should all be prepared to "save" those that lay down in distress. Some aggressive chest compression's should help...

Great idea!

I've got some tourniquets and H bandages to practice with.

Posts: 15887 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Report This Post
Needs a bigger boat
Picture of CaptainMike
posted Hide Post
I think my tracheotomy kits are about to expire, seems a waste to just throw them away.

MOO means NO! Be the comet!

Posts: 2769 | Location: The Tidewater. VCOA. | Registered: June 24, 2009Report This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
Perhaps Publix can offer them complimentary Yuma AZ Caesars salads.

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3762 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Report This Post
Old, Slow,
but Lucky!
Picture of dsmack
posted Hide Post
I really like the idea of mopping the floors, starting a 4pm local!

Make sure to include a double dose of PineSol in the water! Nice "squeeky clean" floors...

Plus the smell of PineSol on miscreants will make them easier to recognize and apprehend for trespass!

Sounds like a Win-Win situation to me! Razz
Don

Posts: 3418 | Location: Spokane, WA | Registered: March 15, 2005Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
If you take a quick look at this idiot's Twitter feed, it's CLEAR he's a narcissist and this is all about HIM, keeping HIS name in the news, getting HIS face in the media.

In short, fuck this self-centered clown. Mad

Posts: 33777 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
As I've said before, the more attention this hateful little shit receives, the better. You can't look at him without thinking "Hitler Youth."

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I also added a nice comment to publix saying stand tall and ignore his attempted extortion.

Posts: 1753 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: August 08, 2008Report This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 10-7 leo:
Ignore them. When they have their "die in", have every one of them arrested.

If it was my local Publix I would crash my cart into them. Hard. Sorry, didn't see you there. What the hell you doing on the floor anyway?

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Report This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
Is the little brat going to one of the die ins or is he afraid of getting dirty?

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I don't want to hear another word about this stuff until at least next week

Posts: 107512 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post