SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    David Hogg puts Publix in crosshairs, demands $1 million donation and anti-NRA pledge
Page 1 2 3 4 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
David Hogg puts Publix in crosshairs, demands $1 million donation and anti-NRA pledge Login/Join 
Picture of 71 TRUCK
posted Hide Post
I mix my shopping up among several stores every week but it looks like I will giving more business to Publix in the future.

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2570 | Location: Central Florida, south of the mouse | Registered: March 08, 2010Report This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
what a fucking little asshole.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10900 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dsiets:

Um, that's kinda my point. He wasn't at the shooting. None of us were.

No, I agree. I was just reaffirming your remark that he was at the school. I should've just quoted Chris.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
As noted, charge him with extortion and make him go away for good

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37950 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
I'd like to see this little fucker invited to a blanket party out behind the woodshed. Eek

Yep, a trip to the woodshed is what this little brat needs.

Like guns, Love Sigs

Posts: 1211 | Location: Battle Born | Registered: December 26, 2009Report This Post
The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted Hide Post
I just took a moment to contact Publix via the contact us function on their website about giving in to this extortion and just received an automated reply confirming they received my message.

It said they have been receiving a high level of customer contacts.

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

Posts: 3848 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Report This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
I really wish somebody would beat the hell out of that sanctimonious little bitch.

He wasn't even at the Parkland school the day of the shooting! I'm as much a "survivor" of that school shooting as Hogg is.

What a smarmy prick he is. Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
David Hogg, where do we start. Dad is an ex FBI agent. I guess it's ok for daddy to have a gun but not the lowly citizenry. David you've got a lot a balls calling for a boycott of this and of that, just a question where were your balls when the killing happened ? Oh, that's right the kids who weren't the latest pretty model faces that were ROTC were saving their classmates and fighting back. You will find a permanent spot in one of the news outlets, you've got the look and the rhetoric. Some people step in shit and come out smelling like roses, you're one of them. To me you're a brainwashed, indoctrinated, leftist piece of shit, that see's his place at the elitist table. If you were half the person you purport to be you'd be honoring you're ROTC classmates and stop being a brainwashed puppet.

By the way my 17 year old neice wants to bitch slap you like a red headed stepchild, p.s. Dave she shoots, does judo and kick boxing, and lives to surf.

Posts: 2769 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Report This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 18DAI:

He wasn't even at the Parkland school the day of the shooting! I'm as much a "survivor" of that school shooting as Hogg is.

Guys, he was at the school when the shooting occurred. There's no reason to spread misinformation. This little jerk is doing plenty of that on his own.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Go shopping at publix wearing some sort of AR15 related t-shirt! They are dieing in for 12 minutes at 4pm.

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Report This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by 18DAI:

Guys, he was at the school when the shooting occurred. There's no reason to spread misinformation. This little jerk is doing plenty of that on his own.

So, I’m just a little curious as you seem to be the attendance police at Parkland. Were you there? Did you see him in the building at the time of the shooting?

Or are you just going by a media account? Or otherwise reading tea leaves? I ask this due to the fact that I wasn’t there and the media got most everything wrong. With all the lies that have been told, it’s more likely than not that this claim is also false. But, if you were there, I’d be happy to put it to bed.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Report This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
So, I’m just a little curious as you seem to be the attendance police at Parkland. Were you there? Did you see him in the building at the time of the shooting?

Or are you just going by a media account? Or otherwise reading tea leaves? I ask this due to the fact that I wasn’t there and the media got most everything wrong. With all the lies that have been told, it’s more likely than not that this claim is also false. But, if you were there, I’d be happy to put it to bed.

Several media reports with eyewitnesses of students and a teacher say he was there during the lock down. The blogger that reported he wasn't on campus issued a retraction. There's enough that I'm satisfied that he was on campus in a different building.

I've never been to the moon and seen the American Flag there, but I believe it's there. I've never been to China either, but I'm pretty sure it's there as well. Smile

Posts: 10908 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Report This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:

Are you kidding me? The attendance police? There isn't a conspiracy here.

Look, nevermind. I don't care. Believe what you want. The last thing I want to do right now is talk about this pathetic individual any further.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The arrogant little know-nothing shit was probably there, but I love that there's doubt and that this rumor will follow him. He deserves it.

Posts: 107487 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Good lord, he’s like the turd that just won’t flush.

Posts: 13740 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Report This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
... and hearing/reading his bovine scatology

Posts: 4697 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It is to our benefit and his detriment that he continues with this crap. Little man is missing a vital piece of information, and that is that the American public has the attention span of a gnat. As interest in him and his phony drama fades, he will try harder and harder, and he will wear out his welcome at an ever-accelerating rate.

Just give it time

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107487 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Security Sage
Picture of striker1
posted Hide Post
Some people are are just born to be petulant little a-holes and whining bitches. Hogg is one of those people. I truly believe he takes great pleasure in stirring the crap.

RB

Cancer fighter (Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma) since 2009, now fighting Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma.

Posts: 7133 | Location: Michiana | Registered: March 01, 2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
It is to our benefit and his detriment that he continues with this crap. Little man is missing a vital piece of information, and that is that the American public has the attention span of a gnat. As interest in him and his phony drama fades, he will try harder and harder, and he will wear out his welcome at an ever-accelerating rate.

Just give it time

Yep. Proverbs 29:11 Fools give full vent to their rage, but the wise bring calm in the end.

Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tommydogg:
Go shopping at publix wearing some sort of AR15 related t-shirt! They are dieing in for 12 minutes at 4pm.

Thanks for posting that. Now I know when to be there. No 2A shirts or hats, just me and my Award-Winning Personality.

Posts: 17110 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Report This Post