SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What item once you get a taste of the luxury version, means you can't go back to the economy version?
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What item once you get a taste of the luxury version, means you can't go back to the economy version? Login/Join 
posted
I saw this question posted elsewhere and thought it would be an interesting exploration of tastes here in our own little corner of the internet.

For me, I’ve got to say, leather seats in cars and 100% Kona coffee.

Posts: 4756 | Registered: July 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
Charmin

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12407 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dlc444
posted Hide Post
Charmin vs. Scotts

-.---.----.. -.---.----.. -.---.----..
It seems to me that any law that is not enforced and can't be enforced weakens all other laws.

Posts: 4357 | Location: Tampa | Registered: August 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
High end hookers.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17459 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
Sigs of course.

Fresh squeezed orange juice.

Real maple syrup.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2380 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
BBQ Sauce for Everyone!
Picture of TKO
posted Hide Post
Flying first class
Good coffee
Cars

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." Albert Einstein

Posts: 8121 | Location: Phoenix AZ | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Flying first class.

(Beat me by that much)

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Short. Fat. Bald.
Costanzaesque.

Picture of TexasScrub
posted Hide Post
Boarshead Sweet Slice and Honey Turkey vs. every other brand.

Posts: 1979 | Location: Victoria, TX | Registered: February 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
Coffee

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Wimmin.
Bourbon.
Cars and motorsikkles.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
Women
Weed
Whiskey

Posts: 1957 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
I can't own a car without leather seats anymore, but I have to add the caveat of heated.

As for Charmin? Once you learned to use MRE toilet paper correctly, everything else is heavenly....

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
High end M14's

Meat from a good butcher

Coffee (BRCC)

Scopes

Triggers

I could go on....

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5373 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
High thread count, Egyptian cotton sheets.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10920 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Repressed
Picture of ShneaSIG
posted Hide Post
Watches.

Booze.

Golf clubs

Golf courses

Guns

Suits

Shoes

Holsters

Beef

Sushi

-ShneaSIG

Oh, by the way, which one's "Pink?"

Posts: 11059 | Location: MO | Registered: November 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DeadHead
Picture of two-two-niner-romeo
posted Hide Post
Heated seats and heated steering wheel.
The Dalmore 18, Aberlour 12.
The pasta specials at Becco on West 46th Street NYC. It doesn't get any better.

"Being miserable and treating other people like dirt is every New Yorker's God-given right!" - GhostBusters II

"You have all the tools you need. Don't blame them. Use them." - Dan Worrall

Posts: 1899 | Location: Putnam County, NY | Registered: May 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
trigger jobs on revolvers. Once you've felt that smooth as glass feel, you can't go back.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10861 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
Flying first class.

(Beat me by that much)
Nah, flying left front seat. First class, coach, economy, it is all cargo.

Posts: 6872 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prime meats vs anything else

Sig Sauer vs Glock

Ocean front vacation house vs inter coastal vacation house

Top shelf liquor vs moonshine

Nikon vs Canon

Posts: 141 | Registered: August 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We Are...MARSHALL
Picture of armedmd
posted Hide Post
Maple syrup vs breakfast syrup

Build a man a fire and keep him warm for a night, set a man on fire and keep him warm the rest of his life.

Posts: 1893 | Location: WV | Registered: December 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post