SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Nigel Farage delivers a trainload of truth to the EU Council after Brexit
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Nigel Farage delivers a trainload of truth to the EU Council after Brexit Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
Love this guy

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Yeah, that was good. I wish Ms. May hadn't called that early election that weakened the Tories and the UK bargaining position.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8946 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In the yahd, not too
fah from the cah
Picture of ryan81986
posted Hide Post
What a bunch of whiny brats. And I thought our govrenment was bad.

Posts: 6350 | Location: Just outside of Boston | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
I've listened to him before and he does a great job. Not sure of the cooperation he may get, but he sure cleaned their clocks regardless. Smile

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5040 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
The woman in chair 80 was having a great time!

It's not every day you hear a room full of politico's get told they never had a real job or really did any work Smile

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11278 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeinNC:
The woman in chair 80 was having a great time!

It's not every day you hear a room full of politico's get told they never had a real job or really did any work Smile

Yeah. that was pretty good stuff right there.

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We need politicians here in the US like him!
Not these progress, liberal democrats like Schumer and Polosie and the rest of the ilk!

Posts: 970 | Location: Virginia | Registered: August 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
He tells it like it is and politicians don't like that anywhere.

Posts: 9506 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
:^)
Picture of BillyBonesNY
posted Hide Post
I loved it when he referred to the top dog of the EU as having the personality of a wet dish rag.

----------------------------------------
http://lonesurvivorfoundation.org

Posts: 7179 | Registered: March 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
A perfect FU to the EU!

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8353 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post