SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What does everyone like for bed sheets?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What does everyone like for bed sheets? Login/Join 
Eating, sleeping and boinking. Everything else is just Filler.
Picture of terma-nator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
My wife and I grabbed this set from a lightning deal on Amazon very recently and so far absolutely love them. For $30 you can't go wrong.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01D...r_apap_obvAiYzJjxvFq]Mellanni Bed Sheet Set - HIGHEST QUALITY Brushed Microfiber 1800 Bedding - Wrinkle, Fade, Stain Resistant - Hypoallergenic - 4 Piece (King, Yellow)

We use these as well. They seem very comfortable, and not too expensive. I buy them when they go on sale too. When they hit $20-22 I get another set. With prime shipping and no tax, you can't go wrong. Even when they're not on sale, you can't find their equal for this price.

I love it here!

My Gun collection:
Too many to list. Lets just say that the zombies should look elsewhere.

Posts: 1671 | Location: Back in the good 'ol U.S.A. (South Fla) | Registered: April 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save an Elephant
Kill a Poacher
Picture of urbanwarrior238
posted Hide Post
650 thread count from QVC. Best sheets we have ever used.

'I am the danger'...Hiesenberg
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
NRA Certified Rifle Instructor
NRA Life Member

Posts: 1369 | Location: Escaped from Kalifornia to Arizona February 2022! | Registered: March 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Republican in training
Picture of DonDraper
posted Hide Post
You're making holes in the sheets? dude trim your toe nails Red Face

--------------------
I like Sigs and HK's, and maybe Glocks

Posts: 2263 | Location: SC | Registered: March 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Does anyone just order bottom fitted sheets when the top flat and pillowcases are just fine?

Posts: 11812 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conductor in Residence
Picture of Maestro
posted Hide Post
Our favorite sheets come from a company called 'Southern Tide.' Soft, durable, and not too warm in the summer climates of Florida.

Posts: 3674 | Location: Tampa Bay, FL | Registered: July 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
We've got a set of sheets from Boll and Branch, an internet sales only bedding company. The sheets are very high quality and the packaging was amazing--very high class. They are among the sponsors of Rush Limbaugh's show and you can use discount code, "RUSH"--don't remember what the discount amounts to.

One complaint is that the corners of the fitted sheet seem extremely deep. Our mattress Is as deep as most modern mattress out there, but there is excess material at the corners.

Posts: 13166 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OKCGene:
Does anyone just order bottom fitted sheets when the top flat and pillowcases are just fine?

That's me. My two top sheets are older than '99 - one of these two is super-light.

A dozen pillow cases are from '08 or so, and get washed separately.
Faster rotation in the summer, hot water wash, a little bleach.

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
I'm just thinking that surely hotels-motels don't buy sets, they probably buy pieces. I see fitted bottoms available separately on Amazon, not sure about the quality or prices. Surely there's another source.

Posts: 11812 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
I STILL to this day have a sheet set from JC Penny that says "Made in America" right on the tag.

Made in America sheets are hard to come by these days.

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
Flannel from Costco. They last 2-3 fall/winter/spring seasons. We switch out to cotton sheets in summer. For all seasons we sleep under a down comforter.

Mike

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4216 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Amazon manufactures linen under the name Pinzon, they have a 500 count Pima cotton sheet that is very nice. The Prodigal son.

Posts: 2714 | Registered: March 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post