SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma - WINNERS SELECTED
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma - WINNERS SELECTED Login/Join 
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Cool bumper sticker. Don’t know if I am close enough to the ten years to qualify. If so please add me. If not I understand. Thanks

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4835 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me, it’d be great on the door of my reloading/ gun room.

Posts: 3718 | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Please enter me in this one. I would gladly pay you for one in case you run out.
Thanks

Posts: 21829 | Registered: October 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
Today I learned that I will be out of town next weekend, so I am going to end this karma now. The winners are... everybody who entered! Please send me the address where you want me to send your sticker, and I will try to get them in the mail on or before end of day, Friday - 11-17-2017.

Thanks to everyone who entered.

My email addy is in my profile.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10705 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You can't go
home again
Picture of LBAR15
posted Hide Post
Email sent, thanks very much synth!

---------------------------------------
Life Member NRA

“If you realize that all things change, there is nothing you will try to hold on to. If you are not afraid of dying, there is nothing you cannot achieve." - Lao Tzu

Posts: 4635 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: June 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I wanna go home
Picture of jeeperxd
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Thank you for this generous karma

Posts: 1202 | Location: Pa | Registered: December 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Thank you so much! Emailed.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7071 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
Thank you very much, email sent.

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shorted to Atmosphere
Picture of Shifferbrains
posted Hide Post
Thank you, Sir! Email inbound.

Posts: 5199 | Location: Manteca, CA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent

Posts: 3718 | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
Many thanks, email sent.

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 2009 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerBook
posted Hide Post
I too found this amazing place while researching a P229 compared to an HK.

I still carry that P229 every day.

Thanks!!!

Posts: 1777 | Location: Ashburn, VA USA | Registered: June 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Thanks again, you have my address, me boy.

His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by synthplayer:
Today I learned that I will be out of town next weekend, so I am going to end this karma now. The winners are... everybody who entered! Please send me the address where you want me to send your sticker, and I will try to get them in the mail on or before end of day, Friday - 11-17-2017.

Thanks to everyone who entered.

My email addy is in my profile.

Sorry, I didn't notice. I'll email you my addy and I'm in no hurry. (Not that you'd care since you'll be out of town anyway and can't do anything about it.)

Enjoy your trip.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19659 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Mine came today and is on the face of my safe. Thank you.

Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H&K-Guy:
Looks sharp! We should get some T-Shirts and hats made up with that logo.

Please don't add me as I've already received more Karma this year than any one person should.

H&K-Guy

When you get those T Shirts, please let me know. Thanks

Picture of Sock Eating Golden
posted Hide Post
Email sent. Thank again for a sweet karma.

Nick

"I cannot imagine any condition which would cause a ship to founder. I cannot conceive of any vital disaster happening to this vessel. Modern shipbuilding has gone beyond that."
-Capt. Edward Smith

Posts: 5795 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: November 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Email sent thank you

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4835 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Thank you for your thoughtfulness.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
There are still seven stickers waiting for their owners to claim them.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10705 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post